Author Topic: NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell is Asking for a $50 Million Salary and a Lifetime Private Jet  (Read 781 times)

Offline endicom

Townhall
Tomothy Meads
Nov. 12, 2017

National Football League commissioner Roger Goodell is asking for a raise to the tune of nearly $50 million per year, a lifetime use of a private jet, as well as lifetime health insurance for himself and his family, according to ESPN.

This request comes off the heels of one of the most boggled public relations stories of all time – the NFL’s failure to properly address players who choose to kneel during the national anthem as a way to highlight police brutality. While certain players maintain that demonstration is not about disrespecting the military, hundreds of thousands of fans see it differently.

More... https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timothymeads/2017/11/12/roger-goodell-is-asking-for-50-million-and-a-lifetime-private-jet-n2408434

Offline Frank Cannon

Seems reasonable considering the NFL is now staffed with Leftist has beens from Rat administrations and other human debris. Failing up is not just a motto with them. It's a way of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Likely to get a boot in the azz and his walking papers instead!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

Wonder if she's still interested?

As the former provost of Stanford University, Rice’s responsibilities included overseeing the athletic operations and issues such as budgeting and hiring of the football coach. Coupled with her security expertise and knowledge of the sport, pressure for Rice to save the league may continue.

”I find the strategy and tactics absolutely fascinating,” she explained to Freeman. “I find the evolution of the game really interesting. Again, as it relates to military history. Military history has swung back and forth between advantage to the offense and advantage to the defense. When the offense has the advantage, then a new technology will come along that will temporarily give the defense the advantage and vice versa. Football has that kind of pattern, too.”
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.