Author Topic: Judge Roy Moore in 2015 After Voting in Favor of Child Rapist: ‘No Evidence’ of ‘Serious Physical Injury’  (Read 2202 times)

Offline RoosGirl

And again 8 other judges disagreed with him.  They are knowledgeable of Alabama law.  They heard every detail of the case and determined physical threat.  Sick to even have to determine what constitutes a physical threat to a toddler 3-5 don't you think? 

Neither you or I are privy to the details of the case.  8 judges determined physical threat and one didn't.  It was Moore.

That's fine, I may not necessarily agree with the case that set precedent and what Moore based his decision on, but you saying that Judge Moore voted to let a pedophile rapist off the hook ain't right.   You're moving the goal posts a wee bit.  But I'm glad we have that all cleared up now.

Offline Frank Cannon

Neither you or I are privy to the details of the case.  8 judges determined physical threat and one didn't.  It was Moore.

Actually we are privy to the details of the case. It's public record except for the name of the victim. It's in the majority and minority arguments the court made as well.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
That's fine, I may not necessarily agree with the case that set precedent and what Moore based his decision on, but you saying that Judge Moore voted to let a pedophile rapist off the hook ain't right.   You're moving the goal posts a wee bit.  But I'm glad we have that all cleared up now.

I am not moving the goal post at all.  You are trying to argue that a 4 year old could even determine physical threat.  Give me a break!  It isn't a child it is a baby.  They could not even determine what institutes physical threat.

You go ahead and imagine why a 4 year old would consent to sodomy.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 04:47:53 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RoosGirl

I am not moving the goal post at all.  You are trying to argue that a 4 year old could even determine physical threat.  Give me a break!  It isn't a child it is a baby.  They could not even determine what institutes physical threat.

A 4 year old doesn't need to determine it.  He just needs to explain as best he can what happened.

Offline Frank Cannon

Well if it means that much to you get off your lazy ass and move to AL. Then you can work on changing their legal definitions. I just looked into it and even though the ALSC decided the way they did, this legal threshold still stands.

Offline Chosen Daughter

A 4 year old doesn't need to determine it.  He just needs to explain as best he can what happened.

22222frying pan  22222frying pan

Yes that is just it.  A four year old.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Well if it means that much to you get off your lazy ass and move to AL. Then you can work on changing their legal definitions. I just looked into it and even though the ALSC decided the way they did, this legal threshold still stands.

I don't have a high horse to ride in on.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 05:29:19 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline RoosGirl

22222frying pan  22222frying pan

Yes that is just it.  A four year old.

FFS

So judge Moore voted in favor of pedophilia only two years ago

There is no reasoning with you.  Carry on.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline jpsb

FFS

There is no reasoning with you.  Carry on.

Are you just now finding that out?

Offline Chosen Daughter