Author Topic: Soros Sock Puppets Terrorize Companies to Pull Hannity Ads  (Read 3056 times)

Offline thackney

@thackney

My thing is that I want to measure my own coffee, though.  Or my husband does.  We get the big sack of Dunkin at Sam’s Club and it’s a pretty good price for 40 ounces.

I do like the speed of the Keurig, I admit.

Speed and fresh cup anytime are the main points for me.  Multiple types of coffee fresh brewed is the point for our small office with differing tastes.

While you don't adjust the amount of coffee, I adjust the amount of water for the strength in my serving.

Cost is a significant downer.  You can fill your own K-cups if desired, but that certainly takes away the convenience factor.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline sinkspur

Too late, they have already damaged their brand as they exposed themselves as political.

Really?  I'm betting more Keurigs are sold this Christmas than ever.  Most of those irate people on Twitter who were destroying their Keurigs were Russian bots. 

Hannity's crowd is not going to be washing out coffee pots.  In two weeks, they'll all sheepishly crawl back and buy another Keurig.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
@driftdiver

If you’re stupid enough to throw out your coffee maker because some TV talking head tells you to, you don’t deserve coffee.

@CatherineofAragon
Did Hannity ever ask people to throw away their coffee pots?  Or did you just make that up?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
@CatherineofAragon
Did Hannity ever ask people to throw away their coffee pots?  Or did you just make that up?

Just the opposite. Probably in a move to try to retain their advertising, he begged people to stop smashing and boycotting them and said he was going to be giving away 500 of them to listeners and replace the ones people destroyed.

http://konservativekartel.com/hannity-implores-listeners-to-stop-smashing-their-keurig-coffee-machines-hold-your-fire/
http://freebeacon.com/politics/hannity-implores-listeners-stop-smashing-coffee-machines-hold-fire/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Really?  I'm betting more Keurigs are sold this Christmas than ever.  Most of those irate people on Twitter who were destroying their Keurigs were Russian bots. 

Hannity's crowd is not going to be washing out coffee pots.  In two weeks, they'll all sheepishly crawl back and buy another Keurig.

Just like everyone is watching the NFL still. LOL.

No, they see that since we've got the greatest president since James Madison, that they are committed to defend Conservatism.  Hannity will only get more popular.

Offline TomSea

Just the opposite. Probably in a move to try to retain their advertising, he begged people to stop smashing and boycotting them and said he was going to be giving away 500 of them to listeners and replace the ones people destroyed.

http://konservativekartel.com/hannity-implores-listeners-to-stop-smashing-their-keurig-coffee-machines-hold-your-fire/
http://freebeacon.com/politics/hannity-implores-listeners-stop-smashing-coffee-machines-hold-fire/

This could easily be because Hannity has often voiced his displeasure with boycotts over freedom of speech. Anyone who has listened to his show even a little has probably heard him say that.

Offline sinkspur

Just like everyone is watching the NFL still. LOL.

No, they see that since we've got the greatest president since James Madison, that they are committed to defend Conservatism.  Hannity will only get more popular.

Now I know you're pulling our legs.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

@CatherineofAragon

You are absolutely correct, Hannity said no such thing. In fact, I've heard Hannity say, perhaps a dozen times over the years, that he is never for boycotting, it be Bill Maher or whomever.

Offline ConstitutionRose

They make great coffee.  You can set it up the way you like your coffee, strength, temp, etc.

We have always had one for the office.  Consequently after using them, most of us have bought them for use at home.

I like it for making a single cup of coffee on the way out.  But you have to pick when and where to buy the K-cups or they can be very overpriced.

They work for us.  I was worn out with my MIL's grind your own, brew, then wash 13 separate pieces.  I buy the k-cups thru Amazons subscribe and save program, so they are discounted and arrive on schedule every month.  I also take advantage of any sales I find.

I had one of the original machines.  Even using our mineral laden well water I was able to keep it clean.  I donated it to the church to use for hot water to make tea (seniors and kids don't risk burning themselves) when hubby bought the 2.0 version.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
BTW, I hate Keurigs and 'pod' coffee makers. Who drinks a cup a time?  I want a pot at a time. :)

Offline Night Hides Not

Speed and fresh cup anytime are the main points for me.  Multiple types of coffee fresh brewed is the point for our small office with differing tastes.

While you don't adjust the amount of coffee, I adjust the amount of water for the strength in my serving.

Cost is a significant downer.  You can fill your own K-cups if desired, but that certainly takes away the convenience factor.

My wife bought a 2 teaspoon coffee scoop. Takes it right to the fill line, no muss, no fuss.

My kids also bought me a grinder designed for k-cups for Christmas a couple of years ago.

I'm good to go.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
My sister texted me over the weekend that my mom's Keurig had "died" after about five years and she was buying a new one for the holidays, but would give it to her on thanksgiving.

I needed to contribute half, or $40.

For the last few years they've wanted to buy one for me, but it's going to cost more for me to operate, so I've been saying no.

I like my coffee pot.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:05:27 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
BTW, I hate Keurigs and 'pod' coffee makers. Who drinks a cup a time?  I want a pot at a time. :)

@AbaraXas

They are handy in an office environment that doesn't have a lot of coffee drinkers.  Much more economical than throwing a bunch of old coffee down the drain because nobody drank it.  Less mess too
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ConservativeGranny

@DCPatriot

I wonder why that happens.  I’ve never had a regular coffee maker clog up on me.

You are supposed to use distilled water. I clean mine when it tells me to (it gives a message) and use the distilled water. We've had it over 2 years no problems. For us it is the perfect solution. Only  my husband drinks coffee and then only a cup or two on the weekends. We buy the kcups on sale. It is cheaper for us to do it that way than buy bags of coffee we end up throwing away. Plus this way you can try lots of different varieties. He has his faves. It's probably not the most economical for someone who drinks a pot of coffee a day.

I used to boycott too until the list got so long I could hardly buy anything. I realized that the world wasn't going to change just because I didn't buy Sargento cheese and that it was just silly.

Offline roamer_1

You pay $130 for the unit and after one year, all the white vinegar in the universe won't unclog that sucker.

...and I use nothing but 'pure' spring water.   No tap water.

Like I said. Percolator.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

@driftdiver

No, I didn't make it up.  I made a mistake.  He didn't ask them to do it.

But he aired videos of them doing it, so...

Silver Pines

You are supposed to use distilled water. I clean mine when it tells me to (it gives a message) and use the distilled water. We've had it over 2 years no problems. For us it is the perfect solution. Only  my husband drinks coffee and then only a cup or two on the weekends. We buy the kcups on sale. It is cheaper for us to do it that way than buy bags of coffee we end up throwing away. Plus this way you can try lots of different varieties. He has his faves. It's probably not the most economical for someone who drinks a pot of coffee a day.

I used to boycott too until the list got so long I could hardly buy anything. I realized that the world wasn't going to change just because I didn't buy Sargento cheese and that it was just silly.

@ConservativeGranny

Makes sense if you don't want to make a whole pot of coffee.  We use bottled water for our maker, but not distilled.

I remember the Sargento boycott, lol!  I think it was because of Beck's Fox show?

Offline ConservativeGranny

@ConservativeGranny

Makes sense if you don't want to make a whole pot of coffee.  We use bottled water for our maker, but not distilled.

I remember the Sargento boycott, lol!  I think it was because of Beck's Fox show?

@CatherineofAragon

I don't think a Keurig is the best coffee maker for someone who like to make coffee by the pot or keep a pot going all day. Too expensive. I've seen them a lot in dentist's offices and hotels. I think my husband said they have one at work too for clients. They are great for people who want only a cup or so. I use it to make cocoa, soup and hot water for instant oatmeal too.

It would make more sense if people wanted to boycott them to start filling their own Kcups. You can buy a  4 pack of refillable Kcups. I've used them when I have had another brand of Kcup that doesn't work in my Keurig. I would just open it and dump it into the reusable Kcup. They are a pain to clean however.

I just do not see many people giving up their Keurigs because they do fill a niche and not only in private homes but businesses as well. I wish more companies would stand up to this pressure but they have a bottom line and stockholders to answer to. They have employees that count on them for a job so there is a responsibility for them beyond their own political beliefs. The company was struggling for awhile after they introduced their new machines that brewed carbonated cold drinks. It was a failure.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I can't get over people actually throwing out their coffeemakers for a TV show host.  I mean....really??
All it does is destroy the used coffeemaker market and drive up the demand for new Keurigs (just like Cash for Clunkers did with automobiles). They didn't really think this one through, did they?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Weird wrote:
"I don't watch Hannity, and would never, and I think destroying a Keurig you already own is ridiculous. That being said, because of this and the DRM coffee pod thing, I would definitely elect to buy a different brand in the future."

I don't watch Hannity, or Fox News at all.
I don't watch ANY tv news at all. Nuthin'.

We have a Keurig that someone gave my sister. It takes up counter space in the kitchen, but it's never been used, not even once.

We have a small 4-cup Mr. Coffee that I got free (20th year gift from the employer). It's getting old now, and needs to be replaced. Trying to figure out what to buy -- there's a trainload of different coffeemakers out there. Want something medium-sized, say, 10 cups max.

Good on Hannity for refusing to join the caterwaul of phony righteousness regarding Judge Moore!

Offline Suppressed

All it does is destroy the used coffeemaker market and drive up the demand for new Keurigs (just like Cash for Clunkers did with automobiles). They didn't really think this one through, did they?

They're Hannity fans; did you actually expect them to think things through?
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline aligncare

@CatherineofAragon

I don't think a Keurig is the best coffee maker for someone who like to make coffee by the pot or keep a pot going all day. Too expensive. I've seen them a lot in dentist's offices and hotels. I think my husband said they have one at work too for clients. They are great for people who want only a cup or so. I use it to make cocoa, soup and hot water for instant oatmeal too.

It would make more sense if people wanted to boycott them to start filling their own Kcups. You can buy a  4 pack of refillable Kcups. I've used them when I have had another brand of Kcup that doesn't work in my Keurig. I would just open it and dump it into the reusable Kcup. They are a pain to clean however.

I just do not see many people giving up their Keurigs because they do fill a niche and not only in private homes but businesses as well. I wish more companies would stand up to this pressure but they have a bottom line and stockholders to answer to. They have employees that count on them for a job so there is a responsibility for them beyond their own political beliefs. The company was struggling for awhile after they introduced their new machines that brewed carbonated cold drinks. It was a failure.

They’d have to pry my Keurig one cup machine from my cold, dead fingers.

By the way, pair your Keurig with Fog Chaser from San Francisco Bay Gormet Coffee (order online) and that there is a party in your mouth. Inexpensive, yet it puts to shame all the expensive foo foo coffee brands out there.

Offline roamer_1

They’d have to pry my Keurig one cup machine from my cold, dead fingers.

By the way, pair your Keurig with Fog Chaser from San Francisco Bay Gormet Coffee (order online) and that there is a party in your mouth. Inexpensive, yet it puts to shame all the expensive foo foo coffee brands out there.

Oh, you've got nothin.
If you want real coffee, buy the green beans and roast em off yourself. You won't even believe the difference. And use cream instead of milk, if you swing that way... Unbelievable.

Offline aligncare

Oh, you've got nothin.
If you want real coffee, buy the green beans and roast em off yourself. You won't even believe the difference. And use cream instead of milk, if you swing that way... Unbelievable.

Roasting your own sounds like it tastes great. But, if you don’t have the time or inclination, trust me on that Fog Chaser.

Heavy cream is a must in my coffee now, though I drank it black no sugar for 35 years. My girlfriend got me back on cream and now I’ll never go back to black.

Online corbe

Re: Soros Sock Puppets Terrorize Companies to Pull Hannity Ads
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2017, 11:40:29 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.