Author Topic: While Record Cold Grips North America, Meteorologists Forecasting Severe 2017/18 Winter For US / Europe  (Read 518 times)

rangerrebew

While Record Cold Grips North America, Meteorologists Forecasting Severe 2017/18 Winter For US / Europe

By P Gosselin on 12. November 2017

Over the recent days we’ve been hearing about record snowfall in Montana, record low temperatures in Minnesota and Ontario, New York City “blowing away” a 103-year old record, vicious cold gripping Lebanon, PA. Moreover, Arctic sea ice and Greenland ice have surprised climatologists with a comeback over the past year.

UPDATE: And now the UK braces for 3 weeks of unusual cold.

What is more, the NOAA has just officially announced the return of the La Niña, after earlier this year an El Niño had been forecast instead.

While Record Cold Grips North America, Meteorologists Forecasting Severe 2017/18 Winter For US / Europe

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Yesterday when I looked they were calling for a milder than normal winter for the South(east at least).

But I guess that just doesn't make for the right story.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Another record cold winter like 4 or 5 years ago when there was ice on the great lakes into June?