Author Topic: SNL Mocks Dems In Brutal Ad That Has To Be Seen To Be Believed [funny video]  (Read 485 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

American News Hub
By Nick Arama
November 12, 2017

Saturday Night Live hasn’t been particularly funny of late. Once upon a time, they used to have a little more balanced comedy. But for a long time, they’ve been completely within the Democratic camp. And with that, not particularly funny.

And when faced with using comedy to call out such evils as Harvey Weinstein alleged assaults on women, they went missing in the fray refusing to even touch the subject when it came out.

When grilled on it, creator Lorne Michaels said, “It’s a New York thing” referring to the fact that the show is made in New York and Weinstein lives in New York.

Yet of course, that ‘New York thing’ hasn’t stopped them from impersonating and mocking Trump, who is from the same New York borough as Weinstein, Queens.

(more)
https://www.americanewshub.com/2017/11/12/snl-mocks-dems-brutal-ad-seen-believed/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

Hilarious, but clearly over the head of the audience.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Hilarious, but clearly over the head of the audience.

I'm ashamed to say I watched it.  It wasn't that funny because their characters bore no resemblance to the people they were supposedly satirizing, either in looks or tone.

They cannot atone to me for their years of unfunny Republican bashing.  I will never watch SNL.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.