Author Topic: CIA: Director 'stands by' Russian interference assessment  (Read 3236 times)

Online kevindavis007

CIA: Director 'stands by' Russian interference assessment
« on: November 11, 2017, 11:29:57 pm »

The CIA on Saturday said its director, Mike Pompeo, "stands by" the intelligence community's declassified report that concluded Russia ran an influence campaign aimed at helping President Trump win the White House in 2016.

"The director stands by and has always stood by the January 2017 intelligence community assessment entitled: 'Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent U.S. Elections.' The intelligence assessment with regard to Russian election meddling has not changed," a spokesperson for the agency said in a statement.

The statement follows President Trump's comments about Russian President Vladimir Putin's repeated denials that Moscow was involved in election interference, as well as a discussion between the two world leaders.

Read More: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cia-director-stands-by-russian-interference-assessment/ar-BBEQDht

I would trust the CIA than the former head of the KGB..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Concerned

Re: CIA: Director 'stands by' Russian interference assessment
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 11:32:10 pm »
Oh boy!  I suspect the President isn’t too happy about that.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 11:47:38 pm »
Yes, because out intelligence officials have been so truthful lately.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 11:49:02 pm »
Yes, because out intelligence officials have been so truthful lately.

Sorry I trust our intelligence officials over some KGB a**hole and his puppet.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 11:51:31 pm »

Given the track records of both, I'd trust neither.

You're a fool if you do.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2017, 11:52:21 pm »

After Clapper's act , I don't believe a GD thing these bastards tell us.  I apologize in advance for you Naivete.  You are such a fool if you believe these guys.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 11:54:19 pm »
Given the track records of both, I'd trust neither.

You're a fool if you do.

Again I trust my fellow Americans over an KGB and his sock puppet.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2017, 11:56:20 pm »
After Clapper's act , I don't believe a GD thing these bastards tell us.  I apologize in advance for you Naivete.  You are such a fool if you believe these guys.

Real sad that Conservatives trust a the KGB over their fellow Americans..  Real sad. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2017, 12:09:55 am »

Real sad that Conservatives trust a the KGB over their fellow Americans..  Real sad.

I don't trust any of them, and the fact you say you do tells me all I have to know that a fool looks like.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2017, 12:20:28 am »

No one is doing that....straw man on your part.

What we ARE saying is that we don't trust EITHER source....a convenient fact you wish to ignore. Wonder why?

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2017, 12:23:18 am »

Again I trust my fellow Americans over an KGB and his sock puppet.

Hillary Clinton's a fellow American...do you trust her? How about Nancy Pelosi? Rachel Maddow?

The credibility of a source relates to its past integrity, and nothing about Putin OR Pompeo demonstrates ANY integrity...you seem to accept the one and deny the other. Again, you clearly have an agenda that you find more important than facts and evidence...and evidently don't want reality to intrude on your little fantasy...so carry on.

Offline endicom

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2017, 12:47:56 am »
"Trump danced around the question of whether he believed Putin’s denials, telling reporters that pressing the issue would have accomplished little.

“Well, look, I can’t stand there and argue with him,” Trump said. “I’d rather have him get out of Syria, to be honest with you. I’d rather have him, you know, work with him on the Ukraine than standing and arguing about whether or not — ’cause that whole thing was set up by the Democrats.”"

http://krqe.com/2017/11/11/trump-again-on-defensive-says-putin-denies-2016-meddling/amp/

What would pressing the issue accomplish? Trump is moving on to other things.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2017, 12:51:01 am »
Hillary Clinton's a fellow American...do you trust her? How about Nancy Pelosi? Rachel Maddow?

The credibility of a source relates to its past integrity, and nothing about Putin OR Pompeo demonstrates ANY integrity...you seem to accept the one and deny the other. Again, you clearly have an agenda that you find more important than facts and evidence...and evidently don't want reality to intrude on your little fantasy...so carry on.

AGAIN I DON'T TRUST KGB AGENTS LIKE PUTIN AND HIS LAP DOG THAT IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!  Any Conservative that trust the KGB over AMERICAN intelligence officials then sorry I want no part of it.  Sorry it is treason to trust Russians over Americans in my book.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2017, 01:01:38 am »

With the help of Putin's million man army of Kremlin trolls how could Trump lose ??

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2017, 03:52:41 am »

AGAIN I DON'T TRUST KGB AGENTS LIKE PUTIN AND HIS LAP DOG THAT IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!!  Any Conservative that trust the KGB over AMERICAN intelligence officials then sorry I want no part of it.  Sorry it is treason to trust Russians over Americans in my book.

Seriously, do u know how to read. Nobody here trusts the Russians. Nobody. Also, nobody here trusts the political leadership at CIA and FBI. So no one is trusting anyone OVER anyone else....we are trusting neither of the parties you mention. At this point, if you actually believe President Trump was collaborating with the Russians...well...you are simply too dimwitted to involve yourself in ANY adult conversations.

Now, if you actually can read AND comprehend you will drop this inane blathering about people trusting Russians over American intel...it’s comically absurd...a very weak straw man. Repeating that kind of stupidity ad nauseum makes you look....ignorant and desperate. Not a good look for anyone.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 03:57:03 am by Mesaclone »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2017, 04:03:58 am »

Why do you repeat McCain's words every other post?
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2017, 04:09:43 am »
Why do you repeat McCain's words every other post?

Because he is a charter member of the dem plant society perhaps!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2017, 04:24:36 am »

You realize a great deal of our intel community are Obama admin swamp gators?
The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2017, 01:59:15 pm »

With the help of Putin's million man army of Kremlin trolls how could Trump lose ??

What the hell does this even mean @KingsX

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2017, 03:26:15 pm »

So, Clinton collaborated with Putin to the tune of surrendering control over 20% of US Uranium reserves....but Trump is the real problem. Yeah, that's perfectly rational. If you want to compare THAT with the Russians posting tweets to help
Trump...and with Russia generally trying to gum up our electoral process...you're more than just a moron, you're a Hillary supporter. Which is far worse.

We KNOW Hillary collaborated. There is ZERO evidence that Trump did so in any way, shape or form. Even the indictments from Mueller were entirely unrelated to the Campaign...so what the hell are you referring to when you mention Putin's "army"? Make sense, man.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2017, 03:29:43 pm »
So, Clinton collaborated with Putin to the tune of surrendering control over 20% of US Uranium reserves....but Trump is the real problem. Yeah, that's perfectly rational. If you want to compare THAT with the Russians posting tweets to help
Trump...and with Russia generally trying to gum up our electoral process...you're more than just a moron, you're a Hillary supporter. Which is far worse.

We KNOW Hillary collaborated. There is ZERO evidence that Trump did so in any way, shape or form. Even the indictments from Mueller were entirely unrelated to the Campaign...so what the hell are you referring to when you mention Putin's "army"? Make sense, man.

And don't forget all the missile technology the Clintons sold to the Chicoms for campaign cash!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2017, 03:42:46 pm »
There's got to be proof before I believe either one of them.  And, Russians hacking the DNC email server isn't proof.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2017, 03:44:23 pm »
And don't forget all the missile technology the Clintons sold to the Chicoms for campaign cash!

Right. Apparently, if your corroboration and selling out of the nation is out in the open...its cool if you're a Dem. On the other hand, if Putin posts facebook ads or leaks emails in your favor...without the knowledge OR corroboration of the GOP candidate...that's worth a special counsel. You see how this works. Its disgusting and reveals that our own intelligence services and justice department are nearly as compromised as the American media have become. We should all be deeply concerned by this...thank god Mr. Trump has come along and exposed this corruption in the system, and is willing to fight it with both barrels.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2017, 03:49:23 pm »
There's got to be proof before I believe either one of them.  And, Russians hacking the DNC email server isn't proof.

I've seen evidence the DNC server wasn't hacked at all, the emails were  leaked by an insider. 

A close examination of the timestamps of the emails showed they were copied too quickly to have been done over WiFi or internet, they had to have been copied to a thumb drive, and that required somebody physically sitting at the computer housing the emails.  A remote copy would have shown timestamps milliseconds, or microseconds apart, but they were done a thousand times faster than that.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2017, 03:52:54 pm »
Right. Apparently, if your corroboration and selling out of the nation is out in the open...its cool if you're a Dem. On the other hand, if Putin posts facebook ads or leaks emails in your favor...without the knowledge OR corroboration of the GOP candidate...that's worth a special counsel. You see how this works. Its disgusting and reveals that our own intelligence services and justice department are nearly as compromised as the American media have become. We should all be deeply concerned by this...thank god Mr. Trump has come along and exposed this corruption in the system, and is willing to fight it with both barrels.

People are very quick to accuse Republicans of things they would never charge Dems with.  Take a gander at the threads where people are throwing Judge Roy Moore to the wolves with no evidence, just a fine-tuned sense of suspicion, based upon little more than their own experiences.
I will NOT comply.