Author Topic: Roy Moore can still win..by Chris Cillizza  (Read 413 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Roy Moore can still win..by Chris Cillizza
« on: November 11, 2017, 03:11:31 pm »
Roy Moore can still win

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 11:51 AM ET, Fri November 10, 2017

Washington (CNN)Senate Republicans face a dire reality in Alabama following sexual misconduct accusations about Roy Moore, their Senate nominee in Alabama: They want Moore gone from the race but are largely powerless to make that happen.

In the immediate aftermath of the Washington Post's bombshell report that Moore had pursued relationships with four girls between the ages of 14 and 18 when he was in his early 30s, a slew of Republican senators came out with statements making clear that if the allegations were true, Moore needed to step out of the race.

"I think if he does what he should do, does the right thing and steps aside, I don't think it will hurt the Republican Party," said South Dakota Sen. John Thune, a member of the GOP leadership team, on Thursday afternoon.

more
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/10/politics/roy-moore-senate-republicans/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Roy Moore can still win..by Chris Cillizza
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 05:41:49 pm »
Hmmm.  No indication in this Commie News Network article that if Moore "steps down" the Dems win by default.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 05:57:00 pm »
Moore WILL WIN!

People in Alabama are wise to McConnell's dirty tricks, and it isn't going to work this time.  This ain't Mississippi.

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 05:59:06 pm »
"I think if he does what he should do, does the right thing and steps aside, I don't think it will hurt the Republican Party," said South Dakota Sen. John Thune, a member of the GOP leadership team, on Thursday afternoon.

At least when Clarence Thomas was being "lynched" by a Rat fanatic with unprovable charges and no means to defend himself other than the exemplary life he had lived the Pub party united and defended him.

Today the Pub party will immediately condemn any conservative and expect the conservative to prove they are innocent. One of many reasons I no longer support them.

The accuser of Roy Moore is a lifelong Rat who worked for Biden & hillary. She took down all her anti-Trump facebook posts. How credible is she after 40 years?

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home