Author Topic: Terry McAuliffe's 2020 bid looks stronger after Virginia election sweep  (Read 484 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Terry McAuliffe's 2020 bid looks stronger after Virginia election sweep
by Paul Bedard | Nov 12, 2017, 9:23 AM

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, who has been stuck at the bottom of all the 2020 presidential polls, saw his political stock soar last week when his party scored huge election victories, cementing his legacy and giving him a platform to run on.

“Certainly Tuesday night was a triumph for McAuliffe, who looks like a potential if not likely presidential contender. His pitch is simple: ‘We took on Trump in Virginia and won,’” said Kyle Kondik, the managing editor of the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics Sabato Crystal Ball.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/terry-mcauliffes-2020-bid-looks-stronger-after-virginia-election-sweep/article/2640436
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Terry McAuliffe's 2020 bid looks stronger after Virginia election sweep
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 09:20:12 pm »
LOL. Every flavor of the week for Rat Presidential contender is becoming more laughable.

Please Rats. Run a Clinton crony. We all know how well loved anything Clintoon related is.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 10:18:55 pm »
LOL. Every flavor of the week for Rat Presidential contender is becoming more laughable.

Please Rats. Run a Clinton crony. We all know how well loved anything Clintoon related is.

I hope the media keeps stroking him to run. That will be some great entertainment.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 10:27:23 pm »
 :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :happyhappy: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: :bigsilly: ***guitar man**** ***guitar man**** ***guitar man**** ***guitar man**** ***guitar man**** ***guitar man**** ***guitar man****
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien