Author Topic: Report:Alabama Woman Claims Reporter Offered Her $1000s to Accuse Roy Moore of Sexual Abuse?  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
    A family friend who lives in Alabama just told my wife that a WAPO reporter named Beth offered her 1000$ to accuse Roy Moore????

— Doug Lewis #MAGA (@umpire43) November 10, 2017

She has a pic of the woman named Beth and taped the conversation on her phone.I told her to take it to the DA,s office but be sure to keep a copy. https://t.co/crHHrgkVGb

The family friend reportedly has a picture of the reporter and contacted the Etowah county District Attorney.

We will find out JustBrenda. Jean contacted Etowah Co District Attorney. He has sent a Marshall to pick up the phone https://t.co/Afb28uj18N

Read more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/alabama-woman-claims-wapo-reporter-offered-1000s-accuse-roy-moore-sexual-abuse/

-----

Guess we'll see if it pans out.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jpsb

I'm going to need more that a tweet to believe this.

Offline andy58-in-nh

This story would be potentially believable if it had come from a more legitimate source than the Gateway Pundit, like the National Enquirer, for example.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Frank Cannon

The "reporter" for this WaPo piece worked for Hitlaries Presidential campaign. She is also working to elect Moore's opponent. She has a criminal background. Nothing about Moore being a molester has ever been said before even though he has been a target of the Left for 20 years.

I totally believe this.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Me as well, but sometimes these things are how stories break, especially today.

Just something to keep an eye on.
The Republic is lost.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
It won't matter now.

McDonnell and the oligarchy yanked Moore's funding for the General Election.

Even if incontrovertible proof comes forward that this was all a bullshit political hit - the damage is done and the Democrat gets the seat - as McConnell and the GOP leadership would prefer since their boy Strange was rejected by the voters.

That the Republican leadership holds their Conservative base in seething vitriolic contempt is not in question.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Really? The GOP withheld funding glfrom Moore? Wow, just wow.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Really? The GOP withheld funding glfrom Moore? Wow, just wow.

Yup:

Roy Moore Cut Off From National Senate Funds

The National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) will stop funding Judge Roy Moore’s campaign for the U.S. Senate in the wake of allegations he had inappropriate relationships with underage women.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The "reporter" for this WaPo piece worked for Hitlaries Presidential campaign. She is also working to elect Moore's opponent. She has a criminal background. Nothing about Moore being a molester has ever been said before even though he has been a target of the Left for 20 years.

I totally believe this.

Yeah, where are all the people who believed the Moore allegations with no proof whatever.

So, yeah, I believe this too, Frank.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Yeah, where are all the people who believed the Moore allegations with no proof whatever.

So, yeah, I believe this too, Frank.

Same here. It may be a tweet but given the new standard for proof this totally vindicates Moore.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Same here. It may be a tweet but given the new standard for proof this totally vindicates Moore.

And so I guess facebook accusations are even better!   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —