Author Topic: Bill Clinton Calls President Trump A Dictator And Liar  (Read 562 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Clinton Calls President Trump A Dictator And Liar
« on: November 10, 2017, 04:10:22 pm »
Bill Clinton Calls President Trump A Dictator And Liar

November 9, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Serial sex offender Bill Clinton knows a lot about dicks, but when it comes to dictators, not so much. The former president called the current President a dictator, forgetting that this is the United Sates and we have a Constitution full of checks and balances that stops anyone from having absolute power. Clearly he’s still upset that Donald Trump kicked his wife’s ass in last year’s election. He was counting on Hillary being president so she would be too preoccupied to notice his naughty behavior.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/bill-clinton-calls-president-trump-a-dictator-and-liar

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Bill Clinton Calls President Trump A Dictator And Liar
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 04:25:32 pm »
The impeached, sexual predator, rapist, who gave Billions of American dollars to North Korea, has no ground to stand on in criticizing Trump.

Bill Clinton, the serial rapist liar, calls President Trump a liar. That's something from the onion.

"Ah did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinski." All that happened was she gave me an under the desk BJ, and I stuck a cigar up her cooter. That is not sex! What an idiot!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:26:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 04:30:08 pm »
When civility among those who motivate mobs reaches this level, it is unlikely a nation stays intact for very long.

Of course Clinton accusing Trump of being a liar and a dictator is hilarious given his own tenure.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 04:33:29 pm »

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 04:42:49 pm »
"He was counting on Hillary being president so she would be too preoccupied to notice his naughty behavior."

Oh please.  Clinton is an old geezer.  I know the little blue pill helps, but really....

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 04:49:36 pm »
I wonder what Webb thinks when he looks down and sees his daughter sitting beside Slick Willie?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 04:59:24 pm »
Can you believe this crap --- from a bleeping Clinton??  9999hair out0000

Bill Clinton compares Trump's fake news rhetoric to ‘dictators club’ tactics
The Hill, Nov 8, 2017, Brett Samuels

Former President Clinton on Wednesday expressed concern that President Trump's rhetoric reflects the same values as dictators around the world.

Clinton said on the late night show "Conan" that the world’s dictators all want to blur the line between fact and fiction.

"They figure if you don’t know what’s true and you don’t think you can ever know that, pretty soon everybody will accept the fact that democracy is no longer possible," Clinton told host Conan O'Brien.

More: http://thehill.com/homenews/359543-bill-clinton-compares-trumps-fake-news-rhetoric-to-dictators-club-tactics