Author Topic: Conservatives, Don’t Dismiss the Sexual Misconduct Claims Against Roy Moore  (Read 2165 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Today the Washington Post dropped a bombshell. A woman has come forward to claim that decades ago Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore initiated a sexual encounter with her when she was only 14 years old. He was 32 at the time, a prosecutor in Etowah County, Ala.

The details are horrifying. According to his accuser, Leigh Corfman, Moore took her back to his house, stripped off most of her clothes, touched her sexually, and tried to force her to touch him. Three other women have also come forward, alleging that Moore tried to date them or kiss them when they were teenagers ranging from 16 to 18 years old.

Moore is vigorously denying the accusations, claiming they’re “fake news” and a “desperate political attack by the National Democrat Party and the Washington Post.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453610/roy-moore-sexual-misconduct-allegations-shouldnt-be-dismissed-conservatives
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Roy Moore has been a public figure in the state of Alabama for 40 years!  Where has she been up to now?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Roy Moore has been a public figure in the state of Alabama for 40 years!  Where has she been up to now?
Indeed, and she's had plenty of chances to scuttle his career. "She" (if this is even a real person and not just a fabricated story) chose now.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

Very hard to believe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

Conservatives, Don’t Dismiss the Sexual Misconduct Claims Against Roy Moore

David French seems unaware that Mo Brooks was the Conservative candidate.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

Ah. David French, Hero of the Stupid, rides in on his busted up jackass to tell everyone how to think. Surprised he had time to irrationally browbeat Conservatives in between his masturbation pieces on Game of Throwns.

Offline DiogenesLamp

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
David French seems unaware that Mo Brooks was the Conservative candidate.

Uh NO!  That would be Judge Roy Moore and all of the political hit jobs in the world won't change that!

And BTW:  He is about to become U.S. SENATOR Roy Moore from Alabama despite the efforts of the WAPO and the entire Washington establishment!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Silver Pines

"National Review"?   No.  Just no.   

@DiogenesLamp

Totally agree.  NR is a well-known garbage site.  I prefer solid conservative sources like Gateway Pundit, Infowars, and TrumpisrightMAGA.com.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
@DiogenesLamp

Totally agree.  NR is a well-known garbage site.  I prefer solid conservative sources like Gateway Pundit, Infowars, and TrumpisrightMAGA.com.

000hehehehe

Offline jpsb

@DiogenesLamp

Totally agree.  NR is a well-known garbage site.

:thumbsup:

Offline andy58-in-nh

@DiogenesLamp

I suspect that your well-executed sarcasm will be lost on those who have Trumpian stars in their eyes. 

Roy Moore may be innocent, or maybe he's not. Either way, he ought not be prejudged.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

I’ve heard of infowars before but had never checked it out myself until a couple of nights ago on my talk stream live app. I was expecting to hear drooling maniacs by the way people have been talking.

Well, I gotta say I was surprised, I agreed with much of what I heard. The content was relevant to the problem of media bias and political disinformation. I guess you could say my Trumpian eyes were opened.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I suspect that your well-executed sarcasm will be lost on those who have Trumpian stars in their eyes. 

Roy Moore may be innocent, or maybe he's not. Either way, he ought not be prejudged.

Roy Moore has be a public figure in Alabama for more than 4 decades!  Where has this woman been up to now?  Inquiring minds want to know!  Especially in light of what happened to Herman Cain in recent memory!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

Roy Moore has be a public figure in Alabama for more than 4 decades!  Where has this woman been up to now?  Inquiring minds want to know!  Especially in light of what happened to Herman Cain in recent memory!

Yep. If grassroots conservatives don’t wake up to the political hit job being perpetrated here, then we deserve to lose the “infowars.” Unfortunately, that would also mean the loss of our country to the forces of the left.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
"Fake news"  :silly:

Trumpism is like leprosy.

It rots and degenerates everything it touches.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I’ve heard of infowars before but had never checked it out myself until a couple of nights ago on my talk stream live app. I was expecting to hear drooling maniacs by the way people have been talking.

Well, I gotta say I was surprised, I agreed with much of what I heard. The content was relevant to the problem of media bias and political disinformation. I guess you could say my Trumpian eyes were opened.

Wait until Infowars talks about the plan to put Americans into concentration-like camps, the FEMA camps or saying Sandy Hook or other shootings are conspiracies. I would agree, some other things they say are likely on the mark.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/bombshell-fema-camps-confirmed.html

Offline TomSea

"Fake news"  :silly:

Trumpism is like leprosy.

It rots and degenerates everything it touches.

To liberals.

Offline TomSea

Cruz endorsed Moore, oh well, we can't expect Cruz-bots to actually ever agree with Cruz.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Wait until Infowars talks about the plan to put Americans into concentration-like camps, the FEMA camps or saying Sandy Hook or other shootings are conspiracies. I would agree, some other things they say are likely on the mark.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/bombshell-fema-camps-confirmed.html
Not to mention the years of preaching that 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by the Bush administration. That's how Infowars became famous, you know.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
I do love the way the Lil Trumpers all scream "Why now".

The simple fact is that a huge portion of sexual assaults/child molestations go unreported for decades if they're reported at all.

My sister was molested 40 years ago by a man who was later convicted of molesting another young girl of 13 years old. Thanks to plea bargaining his 5 to 15 year sentence became 18 months and he didn't have to register as a sex offender. Due to his union he was even handed a high paying job immediately upon his release from prison.

Now 40 years later a story turns up in the paper about him facing charges of molesting 2 more girls for several years. My sister went to speak with the prosecutor in hopes of preventing another plea bargain. God knows how many other victims there have been over the past 40 years.

For 40 years my sister has spoken to no one outside the family about this and lowlife scum seem to think that's the way it should be.

Offline anubias

French and his cohort commie collaborators or out in force to take out Judge Roy Moore.  They are worse than Libs.  At least Libs label themselves as such without pretense.

Silver Pines

French and his cohort commie collaborators or out in force to take out Judge Roy Moore.  They are worse than Libs.  At least Libs label themselves as such without pretense.

@anubias

David French is well known in Communist circles, lol.

We're insane.

Offline Applewood

What I notice about Infowars/Jones is that much of the time, Jones or his guests claim to have proof of some claim, but either never show it or the "proof" isn't proof at all. 

My favorite was the claim that Rafael Cruz conspired with Oswald to kill Kennedy.  I listened to an audio of Jones' interview with some expert who claimed he had evidence.  His "evidence" consisted of a photograph of Oswald with two men handing out pro-Communist leaflets.  One of the men wore glasses, and this "expert" claimed that man  was Rafael Cruz.  But he had nothing to back up the claim.  The photo was grainy and a comparison with an actual photo of Mr. Cruz from that era was inconclusive.  The only similarity between the men in those two photos was the glasses, but at that time, nearly everyone who wore glasses wore that style of glasses.  It was about the only style available in those days.

I really dislike conspiracy theories.  They all smack of paranoia or some other mental illness.  And much of the time, these theories hurt innocent people.  The Sandy Hook theories caused a lot of pain for the survivors and loved ones of those who died.  Parents of dead children were harassed by kooks demanding to know where their children really are.   I would be ok if Infowars really could provide the truth when the rest of the media and our government deliberately withhold the truth from us.  But I would say that most of Jones' stuff does more harm than good.

Silver Pines

I do love the way the Lil Trumpers all scream "Why now".

The simple fact is that a huge portion of sexual assaults/child molestations go unreported for decades if they're reported at all.

My sister was molested 40 years ago by a man who was later convicted of molesting another young girl of 13 years old. Thanks to plea bargaining his 5 to 15 year sentence became 18 months and he didn't have to register as a sex offender. Due to his union he was even handed a high paying job immediately upon his release from prison.

Now 40 years later a story turns up in the paper about him facing charges of molesting 2 more girls for several years. My sister went to speak with the prosecutor in hopes of preventing another plea bargain. God knows how many other victims there have been over the past 40 years.

For 40 years my sister has spoken to no one outside the family about this and lowlife scum seem to think that's the way it should be.

@Cripplecreek

I'm sorry that happened to your sister.  It's terrible.

When Gretchen Carlson spoke up against Roger Ailes, she was asked, "Why now?''  She replied, "Look at the response I'm getting.  That's why."