Author Topic: USA Today Warns Of ‘Chainsaw Bayonet’ AR-15 Attachments  (Read 3103 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: USA Today Warns Of ‘Chainsaw Bayonet’ AR-15 Attachments
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2017, 09:34:54 pm »
Dude... the brain juices are the "oil." Duh.

You may need to make an upward sweep, ripping the zombie in half. You'll be sorry you don't have an oiler. Jussayin.

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2017, 10:06:01 pm »
You may need to make an upward sweep, ripping the zombie in half. You'll be sorry you don't have an oiler. Jussayin.

Actually, I'll be sorry from carrying around 8 extra pounds of weight when my aim starts to get fatigued. No wonder you need the chainsaw for close combat.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2017, 10:07:14 pm »

Much, much less dangerous than a chihuahua attachment. Those things are VICIOUS.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2017, 10:11:32 pm »
Actually, I'll be sorry from carrying around 8 extra pounds of weight when my aim starts to get fatigued. No wonder you need the chainsaw for close combat.

Yeah... I'm more of a flame-throwing tank kind of guy.... with the beer fridge and panini grill attachments

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2017, 10:16:05 pm »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2017, 01:42:36 am »
[img wudth=400]https://i.imgur.com/7XbX7z1.jpg[/img]

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn