Author Topic: Rush: Larry Sabato’s Exactly Right About Virginia  (Read 664 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Larry Sabato’s Exactly Right About Virginia
« on: November 08, 2017, 10:43:52 pm »

Larry Sabato’s Exactly Right About Virginia

Nov 8, 2017

RUSH: Here is one more sound bite, Larry Sabato. Some people say in Rio Linda Sabato, but it’s Sabato. He runs the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia. He’s a renowned political scientist of great repute among some, and he was on Shannon Bream’s show on the Fox News Channel last night — Fox News @ Night, Fox News After Dark — and she said, “Did Ed Gillespie try to embrace some of the president’s policies while not necessarily embracing him? What led to this resounding defeat?”

SABATO: Virginia is now a blue state. We’ve been calling it kind of purple competitive. We’ll just go ahead and call it blue. It’s not as deep blue as California or New York or Maryland, but it’s blue. So you would expect a Democrat to be elected when there’s a Republican president, particularly when the GOP president is unpopular, and he is unpopular in Virginia. He’s popular in red states, but he’s not popular in blue states. Everybody asked me, “Well, does this mean that Democrats will sweep in 2018?” I don’t know. We have a whole year to go. There will be a hundred big things that happen between now and then could change perceptions.

BREAM: Mmm-hmm.

RUSH: Holy smokes! I don’t believe it.

SABATO: Anybody who predicts 2018 on the basis of 2017 can be embarrassed.

RUSH: I’ve gotta applaud Larry Sabato!

SABATO: I would urge them not to do so.

RUSH: This is the first political consultant, whatever, adviser, expert that I’ve ever heard say “I don’t know.” And he’s exactly right! There are all kinds of things that are gonna happen between now and next year’s election, and there’s no way anybody can know what’s gonna happen. That’s why you listen to Schumer and all of these media people with their recitation of what are obviously scripted talking points — and their message is, “Trump has been rejected!”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/11/08/larry-sabatos-exactly-right-about-virginia/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34