Author Topic: Missing Pennsylvania teen feared to be sex-trafficking victim, police say  (Read 576 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Missing Pennsylvania teen feared to be sex-trafficking victim, police say

Corinna Slusser, 19, was last seen on Sept. 20 leaving a motel in Queens.  (NYPD)

A Pennsylvania college student who vanished nearly two months ago from a New York City motel may be a victim of sex trafficking and was allegedly assaulted by a man who could be her pimp, NYPD sources told Fox News.

Corinna Slusser, 19, was reported missing on Sept. 20, the same day she was last seen leaving Haven Motel in Rego Park, Queens in the early morning, police said Monday. Police are investigating Slusser as a possible victim of sex trafficking, NYPD sources told Fox News on Wednesday.

Continued at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/08/missing-pennsylvania-teen-feared-to-be-sex-trafficking-victim-police-say.html

There have been long-time stories of girls from rural communities being caught up in this kind of sex-trafficking.  It appears to be so in this case. I hope they find her and free her, safe and healthy.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 03:50:25 pm by TomSea »

Offline Suppressed

Re: Missing Pennsylvania teen feared to be sex-trafficking victim, police say
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 04:01:31 pm »
Missing teen reported man who may be her pimp for assault before she disappeared in Queens
BY THOMAS TRACY
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Tuesday, November 7, 2017, 8:16 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/teen-reported-pimp-assault-disappearance-article-1.3617409

A Pennsylvania teenager reported missing in Queens nearly two months ago had filed an assault complaint against a Harlem man before she vanished — and cops believe the attacker could be her pimp.

On Aug. 25, the 32-year-old assailant, who has multiple arrests for promoting prostitution, had stolen $300 from 19-year-old Corinna Slusser while she was in the shower. When she demanded the money back, he allegedly grabbed her by the neck and pushed her against the wall, according to court papers.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 11:23:27 pm »
Sumthin' tells me we won't be seeing her again.

Play with the bad boys -- wind up to a bad end.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 11:37:44 pm »
Sumthin' tells me we won't be seeing her again.

Play with the bad boys -- wind up to a bad end.

Yup, and with that tattoo and her general appearance, she doesn't look like some confused hayseed.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 01:27:46 am »
I read the Daily Mail article on this girl, others can check this out. She is not "Lil' Bo Peep", they said her twitter was pretty raunchy. I almost wonder if this could be a stunt but probably not.