Author Topic: Transgender children are at greater risk of mental health problems  (Read 323 times)

rangerrebew

Transgender children are at greater risk of mental health problems
Federal government won’t pursue protections for transgender kids in public schools
by Laura Sanders
7:00am, March 1, 2017

Amid a flurry of cabinet appointments and immigration policies, the Trump administration has announced one thing it will not do: pursue policies that protect transgender children in public schools.

The Feb. 22 announcement rescinds Obama administration guidelines that, among other protections, allow transgender kids to use bathrooms and participate in sports that correspond with their genders, and to be called by their preferred names and pronouns.

https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/science-public/transgender-children-are-greater-risk-mental-health-problems?mode=topic&context=69

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Transgender children are at greater risk of mental health problems
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 02:29:27 pm »
In other breaking news, people with colds are more likely to sneeze.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 02:39:01 pm »
There is NO SUCH THING as a transgendered person and I will continue to call out the lie every time I see or hear it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 06:48:31 pm »
A person who thinks he/she is a gender opposite of what that person was born with already has mental problems.  And shame on parents who encourage this [expletive].