Author Topic: Trump feeds fish, winds up pouring entire box of food into koi pond  (Read 459 times)

Offline Suppressed

Trump feeds fish, winds up pouring entire box of food into koi pond
Anchor Muted Background
By Veronica Rocha, CNN
Updated 12:37 PM ET, Mon November 6, 2017

(CNN)President Donald Trump took a moment out of his whirlwind Japanese trip to connect with nature and feed some fish, but after a few delicate scoops, he resorted to a grand gesture met with some laughter.

[...]

As an aide clapped loudly, Abe and Trump tossed spoonfuls of fish food into the pond. Then, with a look of enjoyment, Trump quickly poured his entire box of food into the pond.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

Re: Trump feeds fish, winds up pouring entire box of food into koi pond
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 02:56:32 pm »
CNN has updated this story after originally painting this as a rude gesture by Trump.

They got caught.

Here's CNN's Tweet, portraying him as being rude: 

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/927469886422552576

And here's video zoomed out, showing he was just following the lead of the Japanese Prime Minister:

https://twitter.com/nwadhams/status/927454301102002176

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 03:08:24 pm »
The pettiness and willingness to outright lie is astounding!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 03:12:55 pm »
The pettiness and willingness to outright lie is astounding!

Yeah it is.

There is one benefit from Trump's presidency thats becoming clear - in their vigor to attack him the MSM is doing a fine job of destroying their remaining influence with an ever larger segment of the population. I do not think they'll ever get it back.