Author Topic: TripAdvisor Is Hiding Serious Crimes Taking Place At Mexican Resorts  (Read 2332 times)

Offline dfwgator

Re: TripAdvisor Is Hiding Serious Crimes Taking Place At Mexican Resorts
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2017, 03:35:41 pm »
this doesn't help Mexican vacations either.

Mexican Border State Cops Executed U.S. Tourists and Covered It Up, Say Sources

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/11/07/mexican-border-state-cops-executed-u-s-tourists-covered-say-sources/

There have been a lot of massacres in Meh-Hee-Co over the years that have been hushed up.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2017, 11:05:18 pm »

I have read it was mexican policy at the time to invite immigration to its northern regions because the Mexico could not control the Apaches. They figured gringos could and finally make productive use of the land.

Americans who took them up on it did so in part because Mexico had a constitution that was more or less similar to the one they were used to.

Inviting Anglo Americans to settle in sparely populated Texas began under Spain's rule and continued under Mexican rule. 

The Texas Declaration of Independence goes into much detail why Anglo Texans could no longer tolerate the abusive Mexican government.  Texas Anglos [who were mostly Protestant] were also rebelling against the Mexican supremacy of the Catholic Church.  In our current day the Left's cultural marxist social agenda has become the new religion of the federal government who has also imposed the state's new cultural marxist religion on us at the point of bayonets.

Here is a quote... go to link for the entire document.

" The Unanimous Declaration of Independence made by the Delegates of the People of Texas
in General Convention at the town of Washington on the 2nd day of March 1836.

When a government has ceased to protect the lives, liberty and property of the people, from whom its legitimate powers are derived, and for the advancement of whose happiness it was instituted, and so far from being a guarantee for the enjoyment of those inestimable and inalienable rights, becomes an instrument in the hands of evil rulers for their oppression.

When the Federal Republican Constitution of their country, which they have sworn to support, no longer has a substantial existence, and the whole nature of their government has been forcibly changed, without their consent, from a restricted federative republic, composed of sovereign states, to a consolidated central military despotism, in which every interest is disregarded but that of the army and the priesthood, both the eternal enemies of civil liberty, the everready minions of power, and the usual instruments of tyrants.

When, long after the spirit of the constitution has departed, moderation is at length so far lost by those in power, that even the semblance of freedom is removed, and the forms themselves of the constitution discontinued, and so far from their petitions and remonstrances being regarded, the agents who bear them are thrown into dungeons, and mercenary armies sent forth to force a new government upon them at the point of the bayonet.

When, in consequence of such acts of malfeasance and abdication on the part of the government, anarchy prevails, and civil society is dissolved into its original elements. In such a crisis, the first law of nature, the right of self-preservation, the inherent and inalienable rights of the people to appeal to first principles, and take their political affairs into their own hands in extreme cases, enjoins it as a right towards themselves, and a sacred obligation to their posterity, to abolish such government, and create another in its stead, calculated to rescue them from impending dangers, and to secure their future welfare and happiness.

Nations, as well as individuals, are amenable for their acts to the public opinion of mankind. A statement of a part of our grievances is therefore submitted to an impartial world, in justification of the hazardous but unavoidable step now taken, of severing our political connection with the Mexican people, and assuming an independent attitude among the nations of the earth.

The Mexican government, by its colonization laws, invited and induced the Anglo-American population of Texas to colonize its wilderness under the pledged faith of a written constitution, that they should continue to enjoy that constitutional liberty and republican government to which they had been habituated in the land of their birth, the United States of America.

In this expectation they have been cruelly disappointed, inasmuch as the Mexican nation has acquiesced in the late changes made in the government by General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna, who having overturned the constitution of his country, now offers us the cruel alternative, either to abandon our homes, acquired by so many privations, or submit to the most intolerable of all tyranny, the combined despotism of the sword and the priesthood. "

more at link

https://www.tsl.texas.gov/treasures/republic/declaration.html

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:05:08 pm by KingsX »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2017, 11:27:34 pm »
TomSea wrote:
"It's amazing the difference in say, my home state of New Mexico and then, see some of the Midwestern States, upper especially, heavily white. It was like a new experience seeing this. New Mexico even was rather solidly red not that long ago, but one can discern shifts."

Anglos are now a minority in New Mexico.
That state won't be votin' red very often in the future.
Probably very rarely...

Offline KingsX

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2017, 11:42:24 pm »

Wow... after re-reading about the abusive Mexican government in the Texas Declaration of Independence that I quoted above... it brings home the fact that  Anglo Americans have failed in their obligation to their future generations in the USA to restore their own freedom after WW2... when the US government [like the Mexican government] also began to impose and enforce tyrannical rule on the American people at the point of a bayonet.

Offline KingsX

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2017, 12:32:04 am »

TomSea wrote:
"It's amazing the difference in say, my home state of New Mexico and then, see some of the Midwestern States, upper especially, heavily white. It was like a new experience seeing this. New Mexico even was rather solidly red not that long ago, but one can discern shifts."

Anglos are now a minority in New Mexico.
That state won't be votin' red very often in the future.
Probably very rarely...

Anglos are now a minority in Texas...
and the third world demographic invasion
continues unabated.  GOP is toast.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2017, 12:57:59 am »
Kings X wrote:
"Anglos are now a minority in Texas...
and the third world demographic invasion
continues unabated.  GOP is toast."

I can't disagree with you.

I've been saying for some time now that Texas may inevitably "turn" from red to blue due to demographics.

The hordes of illegals there today can't vote.
But every child born to them, because of the awful Fourteenth Amendment, is destined to become a citizen voter in just 18 years.

And which way will the majority of them vote?

Demography is destiny.
In time de white folks is gonna be findin' dis out fer demselves!

Offline KingsX

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2017, 01:05:30 am »

Demography is destiny.

You are so right... but even on this forum it is against the rules to discuss it.

When society refuses racial debate and government promotes White demographic destruction...
it's a foregone conclusion what the demographic destiny of the USA will be.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2017, 01:25:33 am »
Some of this is Texas' growth rate, in 1960, it had around 10 million people, okay, that's a good number. Now, it's about 28 million, still not bad, 24 million would be a good number. But it may well hit 48 million by 2050.

We see all of these articles on Texas' great economy, and it is true and it's probably a good thing if "Anglos" from other states migrate.

It certainly is not all about illegals, San Antonio was posted here yesterday, well, they've always had a lot of Hispanics or at least, since the '70s,  so just throwing the Alamo and San Antonio out there doesn't mean that much to me.

New Mexico doesn't have a booming economy, a lot of the Hispanics have been there since the land was called New Spain, I'm sure this is so for the rest of the West too; but cities like Santa Fe really illustrate that, unfortunately, Santa Fe has become a bit of a Western theme park but that's another conversation.  You could rent a hotel room and eat in a restaurant there when the pilgrims landed.

Some African American, black was on Glenn Beck yesterday, the guest was saying, if it's bad for white people, blacks are at about 13% of the total population but that could easily shrink as well.

I say the demographic change can happen but I think Trump is doing well to expand the base, it's not just about expanding the demographics into states with a lot of whites (like Iowa for instance, 90%) but to all Americans. You can offset the change for awhile just by getting more of a percentage of the Hispanic or Black votes because I'll tell you, the Democrats at the same time, are not helping blacks or Hispanics. It might not work all over but it can work in some states.

Even if we know, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado and even the City of Chicago, etc. have a lot of Hispanics, it really is concentrated in Southern California. I saw some graphic showing this. This is why, largely, California is so deep blue but it's not a sure thing, it will happen to the whole US.

Offline KingsX

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2017, 01:47:47 am »

It certainly is not all about illegals, San Antonio was posted here yesterday, well, they've always had a lot of Hispanics or at least, since the '70s,  so just throwing the Alamo and San Antonio out there doesn't mean that much to me.

Historic Anglo Texas is dead  [and Texas leaders who promote racial diversity do not give a damn.]

Where/when  I grew up in Texas  [both West Texas and North Texas] there were hardly any Mexicans and very few blacks.

My North Texas hometown was 95% Anglo when I graduated from high school [which had a Confederate theme.]  Now Anglos are less than 30%.  That 70% non-white is mainly Mexican... also blacks and many recent immigrants  like East Indians and Muslims.  The entire state of Texas has gone to demographic hell.  I'm grateful I knew Texas the way is was... instead of the abomination it has become... same goes for the USA.

Offline KingsX

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2017, 07:04:04 pm »

Inviting Anglo Americans to settle in sparely populated Texas began under Spain's rule and continued under Mexican rule. 

The Texas Declaration of Independence goes into much detail why Anglo Texans could no longer tolerate the abusive Mexican government.  Texas Anglos [who were mostly Protestant] were also rebelling against the Mexican supremacy of the Catholic Church.  In our current day the Left's cultural marxist social agenda has become the new religion of the federal government who has also imposed the state's new cultural marxist religion on us at the point of bayonets.

Here is a quote... go to link for the entire document.

" The Unanimous Declaration of Independence made by the Delegates of the People of Texas
in General Convention at the town of Washington on the 2nd day of March 1836.

When a government has ceased to protect the lives, liberty and property of the people, from whom its legitimate powers are derived, and for the advancement of whose happiness it was instituted, and so far from being a guarantee for the enjoyment of those inestimable and inalienable rights, becomes an instrument in the hands of evil rulers for their oppression.

When the Federal Republican Constitution of their country, which they have sworn to support, no longer has a substantial existence, and the whole nature of their government has been forcibly changed, without their consent, from a restricted federative republic, composed of sovereign states, to a consolidated central military despotism, in which every interest is disregarded but that of the army and the priesthood, both the eternal enemies of civil liberty, the everready minions of power, and the usual instruments of tyrants.

When, long after the spirit of the constitution has departed, moderation is at length so far lost by those in power, that even the semblance of freedom is removed, and the forms themselves of the constitution discontinued, and so far from their petitions and remonstrances being regarded, the agents who bear them are thrown into dungeons, and mercenary armies sent forth to force a new government upon them at the point of the bayonet.

When, in consequence of such acts of malfeasance and abdication on the part of the government, anarchy prevails, and civil society is dissolved into its original elements. In such a crisis, the first law of nature, the right of self-preservation, the inherent and inalienable rights of the people to appeal to first principles, and take their political affairs into their own hands in extreme cases, enjoins it as a right towards themselves, and a sacred obligation to their posterity, to abolish such government, and create another in its stead, calculated to rescue them from impending dangers, and to secure their future welfare and happiness.

Nations, as well as individuals, are amenable for their acts to the public opinion of mankind. A statement of a part of our grievances is therefore submitted to an impartial world, in justification of the hazardous but unavoidable step now taken, of severing our political connection with the Mexican people, and assuming an independent attitude among the nations of the earth.

The Mexican government, by its colonization laws, invited and induced the Anglo-American population of Texas to colonize its wilderness under the pledged faith of a written constitution, that they should continue to enjoy that constitutional liberty and republican government to which they had been habituated in the land of their birth, the United States of America.

In this expectation they have been cruelly disappointed, inasmuch as the Mexican nation has acquiesced in the late changes made in the government by General Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna, who having overturned the constitution of his country, now offers us the cruel alternative, either to abandon our homes, acquired by so many privations, or submit to the most intolerable of all tyranny, the combined despotism of the sword and the priesthood. "

more at link

https://www.tsl.texas.gov/treasures/republic/declaration.html

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,290284.0.html

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:06:28 pm by KingsX »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2017, 02:20:35 am »
So sorry that those abominable people of color are such an aggravation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline KingsX

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2017, 02:26:13 am »

This news story was featured on local Dallas news today.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2017, 03:27:10 am »

This news story was featured on local Dallas news today.

You ever notice that when people are speaking a language other English when it comes to technical terms they use English? I wonder why that is? /s
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2017, 03:59:26 am »

You are so right... but even on this forum it is against the rules to discuss it.

When society refuses racial debate and government promotes White demographic destruction...
it's a foregone conclusion what the demographic destiny of the USA will be.
Stupidity is even responding to such a accusation.

Call me stupid now, but I will not be again, troll.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline KingsX

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2017, 05:12:59 am »

You ever notice that when people are speaking a language other English when it comes to technical terms they use English? I wonder why that is? /s

I'm sure your response to my post was very clever...
too clever... it went totally over my head  ??