Author Topic: Howard Dean Expects Jared Kushner To Be Indicted For Money Laundering  (Read 403 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
While I believe Kushner is more corrupt than his Daddy who spent time behind bars in part thanks to Christie, the DOJ and the left are succeeding in going after the right and their ultimate prize of course is to impeach Trump.    My hunch is Don Jr. is next.  Perhaps the sentence in the story that I find disturbing is the mention of cooperating with Mueller in exchange for leniency ... Trump needs to fire him now!

Howard Dean Expects Jared Kushner To Be Indicted For Money Laundering

Howard Dean, former governor of Vermont and once head of the Democratic Party, said he believes special counsel Robert Mueller is moving in on President Donald Trump’s family.

“I expect there’s a good likelihood Jared Kushner will be indicted for money laundering,” Dean predicted on MSNBC on Sunday. “And then we’re going to have to see how far this Russian business goes.”

Kushner is a senior White House adviser and Trump’s son-in-law, married to the president’s daughter Ivanka Trump. She also serves as a White House adviser.

Mike Flynn, who was briefly Trump’s National Security Adviser, and Flynn’s son, Mike Flynn Jr., will also face charges and could end up cooperating with Mueller in exchange for leniency, Dean said.

“The next step is going to be the Trump family itself,” he said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/howard-dean-expects-jared-kushner-034330833.html

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Howard Dean Expects Jared Kushner To Be Indicted For Money Laundering
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 12:58:15 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 04:09:51 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 04:10:54 pm »
Well, if Howard Dean says so-he'd be in in the know. *****rollingeyes*****
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 04:14:33 pm »

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 05:08:01 pm »
Wishful thinking?  An effort to influence the outcome?   He has a special relationship with the special counselor?
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.