Author Topic: Report: These 3 men helped Comey soften his Clinton statement  (Read 241 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Report: These 3 men helped Comey soften his Clinton statement
« on: November 07, 2017, 12:47:59 pm »
Report: These 3 men helped Comey soften his Clinton statement

An early draft of former FBI Director James Comey’s statement exonerating Hillary Clinton from the email scandal contained much stronger, consequential language that would seem to indicate Clinton, in fact, violated the Espionage Act. What’s more, there is reason to believe the individuals involved in editing the memo were unduly influenced by political bias.

According to a report from The Hill, the wording of Comey’s statement was changed from saying Clinton had been “grossly negligent” in handling classified information to a softer accusation of being “extremely careless. There is evidence to support a conclusion that Secretary Clinton, and others, used the email server in a manner that was grossly negligent with respect to the handling of classified information,” read the early draft.

..........As National Review’s Andrew C. McCarthy pointed out at the time, Comey’s July 2016 statement exonerating Clinton rewrote this federal statute to give Clinton a pass............

........Sources that spoke to The Hill claimed that at least three top FBI officials were involved in changing the language of Comey’s statement, including Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, General Counsel James Baker, and chief of staff Jim Rybicki. Those names should raise eyebrows.............

..........When Comey went public with the final version of his statement, he blasted Hillary Clinton, building a strong case against her. Then, surprising everyone, he declared he would not recommend criminal charges be filed against her. ..........

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/report-these-three-men-helped-comey-soften-his-clinton-statement
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.