Author Topic: Benghazi attack organizer captured in Libya, now en route to US, officials tell AP  (Read 441 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Benghazi attack organizer captured in Libya, now en route to US, officials tell AP

by Melissa Leon · October 30, 2017
http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/10/breaking-benghazi-attack-organizer-captured-in-libya-now-en-route-to-us-officials-tell-ap/
U.S. Special Operations Forces have captured a top militant who was “instrumental” in the Benghazi attack in Libya in 2012 that killed U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, an information management officer and two former Navy SEALs, according to a report by the Associated Press.

The Associated Press reported Monday that Special Operations Forces have captured the unidentified militant and are transporting the militant back to the U.S.

Excerpt; more at:
http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/10/breaking-benghazi-attack-organizer-captured-in-libya-now-en-route-to-us-officials-tell-ap/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
No doubt the Democrats are already insisting he be Mirandized.

Online Smokin Joe

No doubt the Democrats are already insisting he be Mirandized.
Fosterized, more like it. Maybe they'll seek to deny him entry. After all he's a terrorist! 9999hair out0000

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

Well this bastard is in luck. His taxpayer funded sex change awaits.

Offline RoosGirl

When did Hillary go to Libya?

Offline Frank Cannon

When did Hillary go to Libya?

Last week. She is still on the hunt for the one human being on this planet that will voluntarily buy and believe her book, "Wa Happan?".

Offline RoosGirl

Last week. She is still on the hunt for the one human being on this planet that will voluntarily buy and believe her book, "Wa Happan?".

Well, apparently she's on her way back home now.

Offline Frank Cannon

Well, apparently she's on her way back home now.

Think Slick is calling lawyers or calling hookers right now?

Offline RoosGirl

I doubt the hookers are every very far away that he has to call them.

Online Smokin Joe

First things first! To the cigar shop!

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Just a reminder that three separate operations to capture this guy had been laid on previously and O shitcaned them all!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien