Author Topic: Over 31,000 scientists say global warming is a total hoax; now they’re speaking out against junk science  (Read 702 times)

rangerrebew

Over 31,000 scientists say global warming is a total hoax; now they’re speaking out against junk science

Thursday, September 21, 2017 by: Lance D Johnson   

(Natural News) Over 31,000 scientists have united against the political agenda of global warming. The scientific consensus, which includes over 9,000 scientists with Ph.D.s, supports the necessity of carbon dioxide and sheds light on the agenda of global warming, which includes industrial energy rationing, central economic planning, and global taxation schemes. These scientists are now speaking out against the hoax of global warming and how global agreements to limit greenhouse gases are actually destructive to all plant and animal life on the planet.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-09-21-over-31000-scientists-say-global-warming-is-a-total-hoax-now-theyre-speaking-out-against-junk-science.html

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nevermind all those Scientists...I want to know what a Mechanical Engineer with an honorary degree from Cornell thinks....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
At least one person on this site is a signatory to the original Petition.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Suppressed

Nevermind all those Scientists...I want to know what a Mechanical Engineer with an honorary degree from Cornell thinks....

honorary degree???

He has a bona fide engineering degree from Cornell (not easy to get).

Honorary degrees have come from RPI, Johns Hopkins, etc.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
honorary degree???

He has a bona fide engineering degree from Cornell (not easy to get).

Honorary degrees have come from RPI, Johns Hopkins, etc.

I stand corrected, his Honoraries are from Johns Hopkins, Willamette University and Rutgers (for a speech he gave there).  I won't rubbish his ME degree, just point out as rigorous as it was at Cornell, it's insufficient to be lecturing the scientists of the world.  His best fit was the children's' show he did.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 05:48:59 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

When I asked my brother [retired NASA scientist and still a participant in NASA's Houston climate study group] about global warming, he email back an overview.  Here are some quotes:

" The truth lies between those who say there  is no global warming caused by humans and those who say the Earth and mankind face rapid and certain catastrophe.   My view is that we cannot ignore future warming, but response should be measured, phased, and carefully thought out."

" The "doom predictors" use computer models of future warming.  These model predictions are all over the map, but in past have predicted more warming than occurred.  Models range from about 2 to about 8 deg-C total warming for each CO2 doubling.  The truth is likely between 2 and 3.  But politicians and Greens adopt numbers of 5 to 8, which are unlikely. "

" The "doomsdayers" have claimed that warming causes more extreme weather.  I attach a science summary  I wrote on that over two years ago.   It is mostly data graphs from the published literature. Bottom line -- some extremes caused by warming, most not. "

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:12:57 pm by KingsX »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

When I asked my brother [retired NASA scientist and still a participant in NASA's Houston climate study group] about global warming, he email back an overview.  Here are some quotes:

" The truth lies between those who say there  is no global warming caused by humans and those who say the Earth and mankind face rapid and certain catastrophe.   My view is that we cannot ignore future warming, but response should be measured, phased, and carefully thought out."

" The "doom predictors" use computer models of future warming.  These model predictions are all over the map, but in past have predicted more warming than occurred.  Models range from about 2 to about 8 deg-C total warming for each CO2 doubling.  The truth is likely between 2 and 3.  But politicians and Greens adopt numbers of 5 to 8, which are unlikely. "

" The "doomsdayers" have claimed that warming causes more extreme weather.  I attach a science summary  I wrote on that over two years ago.   It is mostly data graphs from the published literature. Bottom line -- some extremes caused by warming, most not. "

"Ergo, we can't be sure and we must err on the side of caution, lest the world be destroyed!!  We must implement all tactics to save the world!  Turn in your guns...."  {/Screaming Head mode}

Your brother sounds like a sensible man.  We need to hear from more like him.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:24:48 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

Your brother sounds like a sensible man.  We need to hear from more like him.

Thank you.    He retired after 42 years with NASA. one of the last remaining Apollo era scientists.

He is a typical scientist and usually keeps a low political profile.  So when I saw his name in the article linked below,  I asked him about it.  He said he attended the first meeting, but not the second and his name was automatically taken from the attendee list.

https://www.livescience.com/19643-nasa-astronauts-letter-global-warming.html

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:42:41 pm by KingsX »