Author Topic: What we know about Pyongyang’s H-bomb so far  (Read 362 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

What we know about Pyongyang’s H-bomb so far
« on: November 06, 2017, 07:08:32 am »
By ASIA UNHEDGED

orth Korea’s sixth nuclear test on September 3 sent shockwaves across the globe when tremors of 6.3 magnitude, believed to have been triggered by the detonation of a hydrogen bomb, sent seismographs at numerous seismic stations worldwide into operation.

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un made it clear in a speech as early as October 2015 – when the world was still skeptical of the regimes’s ability to make atomic bombs – that his country had developed thermonuclear weapons.

http://www.atimes.com/article/know-pyongyangs-h-bomb-far/
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: What we know about Pyongyang’s H-bomb so far
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 08:04:58 am »
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome