Author Topic: Russia Says No Cooperation with US on North Korea  (Read 660 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Russia Says No Cooperation with US on North Korea
« on: November 06, 2017, 05:23:09 am »
VOA

Russia is not currently cooperating with the United States on discussions about North Korea, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov reportedly told the Russian RIA news agency.

"There is no cooperation so far. Only periodic exchanges of views," Peskov said, saying that Russian President Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Donald Trump are likely to meet during an Asian economic forum next week.

https://www.voanews.com/a/russia-says-no-cooperation-with-us-on-north-korea/4099983.html
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.
Re: Russia Says No Cooperation with US on North Korea
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 05:25:08 am »

Putin has made deals with NK to import NK workers.

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 05:29:22 am »

Putin has made deals with NK to import NK workers.

He has exported banned material.
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline KingsX

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 05:33:42 am »

He has exported banned material.

I wouldn't be surprised if the NK "workers" Putin is importing are actually NK troops.

Offline DemolitionMan

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 05:53:00 am »

I wouldn't be surprised if the NK "workers" Putin is importing are actually NK troops.

I am thinking tanks and other material.

Offline KingsX

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 06:06:52 am »

I am thinking tanks and other material.

Putin could be another Stalin.  But I think Putin wants to be more.

Putin himself has said... "one man's effort could achieve what whole armies could not."

Stalin's Red Army only conquered half of Europe.