Author Topic: Clinton campaign 'shocked', troubled, and puzzled by Donna Brazile's bombshell claims  (Read 531 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton campaign 'shocked', troubled, and puzzled by Donna Brazile's bombshell claims
by Daniel Chaitin | Nov 4, 2017, 8:05 PM

Dozens of members of Hillary Clinton's campaign reacted Saturday to former DNC head Donna Brazile's bombshell allegations and insights concerning the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic primary during the 2016 campaign.

The latest reveal from Brazile, courtesy of a preview of her upcoming memoir published by the Washington Post, accused the Clinton camp of treating her like a "slave," expressed concerns about Russian interference, also detailed her consideration of replacing Clinton with then-Vice President Joe Biden as the party's presidential nominee after a health scare. The news Saturday followed another big claim revealed in Brazile's memoir, as reported by Politico this week, that Clinton struck a deal with the DNC which looked like an "unethical" takeover.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-shocked-troubled-and-puzzled-by-donna-braziles-bombshell-claims/article/2639664
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Clinton campaign 'shocked', troubled, and puzzled by Donna Brazile's bombshell claims"

What's really shockin' 'em is that one of their own might break away and tell the real story of what was goin' on.

The comment might be made that Ms. Brazile better be watchin' her back.

But I sense that o'er-the-hillary's power to... um.... "make things happen" ain't as powerful as it used-to-be...

Offline Fantom

"Clinton campaign 'shocked', troubled, and puzzled by Donna Brazile's bombshell claims"

What's really shockin' 'em is that one of their own might break away and tell the real story of what was goin' on.

But I sense that o'er-the-hillary's power to... um.... "make things happen" ain't as powerful as it used-to-be...

One word...Arkancide.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I think you're right.  I think Hillary has already made her quota as a hit-person. 
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
I think you're right.  I think Hillary has already made her quota as a hit-person.

Hills has been a Made Prog since at least Vince Foster, and probably all the way back to The Ark Governor's mansion trying to stomp out any press inquiries into Bubba's Bimbo Eruptions.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Frank Cannon

The handful of Clintoon stooges circling the wagons around her is not the shock here. The shock is how weak the argument they make is. I feel they are hedging their bets in case the criminal side of this starts dragging them under.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Hills has been a Made Prog since at least Vince Foster, and probably all the way back to The Ark Governor's mansion trying to stomp out any press inquiries into Bubba's Bimbo Eruptions.

Hillary has cheated us out of at least ten years in prison.  Whatever happens now, she should have been behind bars for lo, these many years.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
The handful of Clintoon stooges circling the wagons around her is not the shock here. The shock is how weak the argument they make is. I feel they are hedging their bets in case the criminal side of this starts dragging them under.

That's why they're scurrying to get out of the way of the bus.

Online The_Reader_David

They can use old footage of Claude Raines to show how "shocked! shocked!" they are.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com