Author Topic: Did Donna Brazile throw Hillary under the bus in revenge for being called a ‘brain dead buffalo?’  (Read 315 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Did Donna Brazile throw Hillary under the bus in revenge for being called a ‘brain dead buffalo?’
By John Talleos -

Every scandal in today’s politics has its root in Hillary corruption including the theory that Russia helped Trump get elected.  If the Russians helped Trump it was only because they exposed  how the Hillary campaign was coordinating with major news outlets on how they would cover the candidate, even going so far as to edit articles in the New York Times.  That should be the most scandalizing aspect of it all but we can’t expect co-conspirators’ to come fully clean, except someone has.

During the 2016 presidential campaign there was a behind-the-scene report where Hillary Clinton angrily lashed out at DNC chairwomen Donna Brazile after a presidential forum on NBC. Matt Lauer asked Hillary questions she wasn’t prepared for, meaning, she knew the questions in advance but Matt Lauer decided to go off-script and ask her about her email server instead.  This enraged Hillary and after the interview she walked off stage and confronted her staff particularly Brazile:

I’m so sick of your face. You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting that f – – – ing Lauer get away with this. What are you good for, really? Get the f – – – to work janitoring this mess – do I make myself clear

http://conservativefiringline.com/donna-brazile-hillary-bus-revenge-brain-dead-buffalo/
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
That's Hilarious Rodent Clinton for you---it's always somebody else fault.

I almost don't care why Donna Brazile threw her under the subway as long as she did throw her there.
Brazile isn't exactly innocent, but better late than never, I suppose.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline RoosGirl

Donna's got some big ol buffalo balls too.  That's a dangerous game she's playing with Hillary.

Offline mountaineer

Who's going to be the first to accuse the Hilldebeaste for calling a black woman a buffalo? That's gotta be racist, or sumpin'.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Donna's got some big ol buffalo balls too.  That's a dangerous game she's playing with Hillary.

I don't think the Clinton machine is capable of anything approaching what it once was capable of.  Losing has that effect.  Once they show vulnerability, the rats jump ship.

As he was getting older, and before he died, my father used to like to say: "When the snake gets old, even the mouse tries to screw him..." (except he didn't say "screw").

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Nice speculation, but Rats don't jump ship till it starts to sink.
The Republic is lost.