Author Topic: Harry Dreyfuss, son of Richard Dreyfuss, says Kevin Spacey groped him at age 18  (Read 649 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

Bryan Alexander

Actor Harry Dreyfuss is claiming that Kevin Spacey groped him at age 18 -- while his father, actor Richard Dreyfuss, was in the room.

In a self-written account published Saturday on Buzzfeed.com, Harry Dreyfuss describes the alleged 2008 incident, when Spacey was directing Richard Dreyfuss in a play at the Old Vic in London.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/movies/harry-dreyfuss-son-of-richard-dreyfuss-says-kevin-spacey-groped-him-at-age-18-20171105-gzfedd.html
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
He was in last years mini series "Madoff" with his dad. I thought he had the makings of a good actor.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline DemolitionMan

He was in last years mini series "Madoff" with his dad. I thought he had the makings of a good actor.

Now we know he was a victim of Spacey
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome