Author Topic: George W. Bush Bashes Cheney, Rumsfeld: ‘They Didn’t Make One F****** Decision’  (Read 1548 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Wow. What does that make Trump then?  Oh, nevermond, I already know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=_xej2hvJdxw
Careful you too maybe accused of harassment.

Offline RoosGirl

Careful you too maybe accused of harassment.

Certainly would not be the first time.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You may want to check a bit of history. All of those presidents were known, at time, to have 'colorful' language. Modern media is just different and these things get out more easily now.
There is a really cute video on Amazon Prime from the forties I believe of outtakes from films and commercials and Reagan gets flustered more than once and swears right there in black and white forever, Carter is also with just a few keystrokes shown to be human, as for Lincoln? well I'm not going to the Library of Congress to research his humanness, and yet I have no doubt he used quite colorful language to describe the reporters he had thrown in prison for treason. But there is this
Benjamin P. Thomas - 2008 - ‎Biography & Autobiography
Suddarth was one of very few persons who heard Lincoln use profanity
, though I'm sure the profanity was mild compared to today.

I don't bring this up to disparage these men, because they truly worked hard to present the world an image of a dignified Presidency, GW not quite as successful as the others at times but still pretty good, all I am saying is they were not Saints, only mortal men.

Offline Frank Cannon

Certainly would not be the first time.

What do you mean by that? I've had about enough of your triggers. I'm notifying the Mods immediately about you harassing me.

Offline RoosGirl

What do you mean by that? I've had about enough of your triggers. I'm notifying the Mods immediately about you harassing me.

Oh are you here?  Stop bothering me, I am not going to play along with that fantasy of yours.

Offline Frank Cannon

Oh are you here?  Stop bothering me, I am not going to play along with that fantasy of yours.

See. Another trigger. I think the Mods already told you that you had to stay 20 posts away from my safe space.

Offline RoosGirl

See. Another trigger. I think the Mods already told you that you had to stay 20 posts away from my safe space.

Is that like the Trump safe space that we had during the primaries?

Offline Frank Cannon

Is that like the Trump safe space that we had during the primaries?

Geez. I forgot about that. Maybe I can find the keys to it and we can make it into a cool kids hangout. Smoke cigarettes, drink booze and say swear words.