Author Topic: Trump predicts Mueller will exonerate him if Russia probe conducted ‘fairly’  (Read 480 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Friday, November 3, 2017

Days after his former campaign manager was indicted for money laundering, President Trump says he’ll be proven innocent in the Russia investigation if special counsel Robert Mueller treats “everything fairly.”

“Well I hope he’s treating everything fairly and if he is, I’m going to be very happy because when you talk about innocent, I am truly not involved in any form of collusion with Russia,” Mr. Trump told Sharyl Attkisson in an interview to be aired Sunday on Sinclair Broadcast Group. “Believe me — the last thing I can think of to be involved in.”

In excerpts reported by The Hill, Mr. Trump also said he’s not a target of the special counsel’s investigation.

“As far as I’m concerned I have not been told that we were under investigation. I’m not under investigation,” he said.

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/3/trump-predicts-mueller-will-exonerate-him-if-russi/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

By Dave Boyer - The Washington Times - Friday, November 3, 2017

Days after his former campaign manager was indicted for money laundering, President Trump says he’ll be proven innocent in the Russia investigation if special counsel Robert Mueller treats “everything fairly.”

“Well I hope he’s treating everything fairly and if he is, I’m going to be very happy because when you talk about innocent, I am truly not involved in any form of collusion with Russia,” Mr. Trump told Sharyl Attkisson in an interview to be aired Sunday on Sinclair Broadcast Group. “Believe me — the last thing I can think of to be involved in.”

In excerpts reported by The Hill, Mr. Trump also said he’s not a target of the special counsel’s investigation.

“As far as I’m concerned I have not been told that we were under investigation. I’m not under investigation,” he said.

more
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/3/trump-predicts-mueller-will-exonerate-him-if-russi/

Dear President Trump:

With all due respect sir, what part of Mueller and fairness aren't you understanding?  The two shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Concerned

I seriously doubt Trump committed any kind of crime relative to campaign interaction with Russia.  If he’s not under investigation as he’s repeatedly stated, he has nothing to worry about and should let the investigation play out IMO.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline libertybele

I seriously doubt Trump committed any kind of crime relative to campaign interaction with Russia.  If he’s not under investigation as he’s repeatedly stated, he has nothing to worry about and should let the investigation play out IMO.

In theory you are correct, but we are talking about Mueller and Rosenstein; two people who worked under both Clinton and Bammy ... and Manafort has been indicted and facing some serious charges.  Do you honestly believe that they won't offer Manafort some sort of 'plea bargain' for turning on his boss ... regardless if true or not?  IMHO Trump has everything to worry about with Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Concerned

In theory you are correct, but we are talking about Mueller and Rosenstein; two people who worked under both Clinton and Bammy ... and Manafort has been indicted and facing some serious charges.  Do you honestly believe that they won't offer Manafort some sort of 'plea bargain' for turning on his boss ... regardless if true or not?  IMHO Trump has everything to worry about with Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller.

To answer your question, I certainly think the pressure on Manafort (and to a lesser extent Gates) is to get him to flip; however, given how much visibility this case has, I don't believe Mueller would offer a plea deal for testimony or evidence he knew was not true.  JMO. 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.