Author Topic: Rosie O’Donnell Admits: ‘I Spend 90% Of My Hours Tweeting Hatred’ At Trump  (Read 807 times)

rangerrebew

Rosie O’Donnell Admits: ‘I Spend 90% Of My Hours Tweeting Hatred’ At Trump
By Corinne Weaver | November 3, 2017 12:03 PM EDT

Rosie O’Donnell’s best route to getting publicity is by bashing Trump. But late night talk shows can’t wait to hear her rant and rave.

So when she came on Late Night With Seth Meyers on November 3 to promote her new show, she steered the conversation away from herself and onto talking about President Trump, skillfully. Rosie told Meyers, “You see, I’m a little edgy. I spend like pretty much 90% of my waking hours tweeting hatred towards this administration.” And of course, Seth Meyers played into it.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/corinne-weaver/2017/11/03/rosie-odonnell-admits-i-spend-90-my-hours-tweeting-hatred

rangerrebew

And she thinks Trump is off his rocker? 9999hair out0000

Offline Millee

Somebody actually gave her another show???   :thud:

Offline mountaineer

Lest anyone wonder why her children are so messed up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

I empathize rosie but I got help and you can too.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Rosie O’Donnell Admits: ‘I Spend 90% Of My Hours Tweeting Hatred’ At Trump Stuffing My Big Fat Empty Head With Donuts'

There. Fixed the typo.