Author Topic: China is using fentanyl in a chemical war against America (new Opium war)  (Read 447 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
China is using fentanyl in a chemical war against America
By Markos Koulanakis Special to McClatchy

Fentanyl is the synthetic opioid driving America’s public health crisis. Its cheap price, widespread use, addictive quality and deadly effect make it more dangerous than other narcotics classified by the DEA.

It is, ultimately, a chemical. And it’s being used as a weapon in China’s 21st Century Opium War against America.

President Donald Trump’s twelve-day, five-nation Asia tour will focus on North Korean nukes and international trade. In Beijing, however, he plans to address China’s fentanyl production and distribution, an industry that fuels what the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission calls “China’s deadly export to the United States.” Trump holds undeniable moral authority when it comes to substance abuse, having personally seen and felt the effects on his family. Forcing China’s hand on fentanyl is the right thing to do.

Continued at: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/opinion/article182139386.html
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 03:15:48 am by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: China is using fentanyl in a chemical war against America (new Opium war)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 03:20:32 am »
It is, ultimately, a chemical. And it’s being used as a weapon in China’s 21st Century Opium War against America.

Ah bullshit. If people weren't getting their hands on this, they would be huffing paint, shooting gasoline or snorting rat poison.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 04:03:00 am »
Just the tip of the iceberg. Check our "flakka".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 04:17:41 am »
Just a little pet peeve of mine, but "chemical war"?  Really?  I guess Mexico wages chemical war on tourists with their water.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 04:25:13 am »
Just a little pet peeve of mine, but "chemical war"?  Really?  I guess Mexico wages chemical war on tourists with their water.

There is something wrong with Mexican water? Shit. I've been saving money buying cut rate bottled water from a guy downtown. He told me he gets his water from Mexico....

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 04:28:59 am »
There is something wrong with Mexican water? Shit. I've been saving money buying cut rate bottled water from a guy downtown. He told me he gets his water from Mexico....

Just a tip, water should never be crunchy.