Author Topic: Trump on DOJ probing Clinton: ‘Hopefully they are doing something’  (Read 457 times)

Online corbe

Trump on DOJ probing Clinton: ‘Hopefully they are doing something’

By Josh Delk - 11/02/17 07:11 PM EDT

<..snip..>

"Hopefully they are doing something," Trump said of the Justice Department probing Clinton during a radio interview with host Larry O'Connor on Washington's WMAL. "At some point maybe we're all going to have it out."

Trump said he was "very unhappy" that federal officials were not investigating Clinton after it was revealed that her campaign and the Democratic National Committee funded opposition research on Trump that was later compiled into a dossier of unverified claims about his ties to Russia. Trump called the dossier "fake."

"The saddest thing, is because I'm the president of the United States, I'm not supposed to be involved in the Justice Department. I am not supposed to be involved in the FBI. I'm not supposed to be doing the kinds of things I would love to be doing and I'm very frustrated by it," he said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/358548-trump-frustrated-he-cant-be-involved-in-fbi-decisions
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Trump on DOJ probing Clinton: ‘Hopefully they are doing something’
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 12:03:06 am »
    Sure cleared that up for me. /s

Mr. Sessions is the Attorney for all of US but he does serve at the President's behest.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ConservativeGranny

Re: Trump on DOJ probing Clinton: ‘Hopefully they are doing something’
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 02:26:59 am »
Wait a minute. I can't keep up. I thought he said he was going to put Hillary in jail if he had his way. Then he said no, he didn't want to make her suffer. Now he wants her back in jail again? Is this some form of dementia?