Author Topic: Dem Senator: ‘Should a 5-4 Decision With Gorsuch in the Majority Even Carry Weight in Our Society?’  (Read 1499 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The Supreme Court seat wasn't stolen.   McConnell denied a vote because he reasoned that the vacancy should be determined by the results of the election.   All the Dems needed to do was win - and by all rights they should have, but for Hillary's crusade against ordinary hard-working, God-fearing folks as "deplorables."

The Dems have all the evidence they need but refuse to connect the dots - the world was their oyster, but they chose to nominate the dictionary definition of a pompous ass, oozing contempt and un-earned entitlement. 
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 12:32:01 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The Supreme Court seat wasn't stolen.   McConnell denied a vote because he reasoned that the vacancy should be determined by the results of the election.   All the Dems needed to do was win - and by all rights they should have, but for Hillary's crusade against ordinary hard-working, God-fearing folks as "deplorables."

The Dems have all the evidence they need but refuse to connect the dots - the world was their oyster, but they chose to nominate the dictionary definition of a pompous ass, oozing contempt and un-earned entitlement.

Of course, you and I and most of us realize that the seat wasn't stolen.  It is the mentality of the DEMS and their liberal supporters that are of concern.  Liberal supporters took to the streets after Hillary lost which honestly, surprised me. Leftist supporters still believe that the election was stolen from her even though reports have surfaced that she stole the election from Sanders as well as reports of involvement in the Trump dossiers.  The DEMS have always lied, covered up and denied and blamed the GOP for their corruption.  However, the concern should be that leftist supporters continue to believe that they've been wronged and even more concerning is that they have been shown by example that they can ignore the rule of law to get what they want.  The DEM party and leaders continue to fuel their base who took to the streets months ago making the climate ripe for a full blown revolution. Just my opinion of course, but things seem to be escalating rather than simmering down.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Of course, you and I and most of us realize that the seat wasn't stolen.  It is the mentality of the DEMS and their liberal supporters that are of concern.  Liberal supporters took to the streets after Hillary lost which honestly, surprised me. Leftist supporters still believe that the election was stolen from her even though reports have surfaced that she stole the election from Sanders as well as reports of involvement in the Trump dossiers.  The DEMS have always lied, covered up and denied and blamed the GOP for their corruption.  However, the concern should be that leftist supporters continue to believe that they've been wronged and even more concerning is that they have been shown by example that they can ignore the rule of law to get what they want.  The DEM party and leaders continue to fuel their base who took to the streets months ago making the climate ripe for a full blown revolution. Just my opinion of course, but things seem to be escalating rather than simmering down.

And your opinion is one I agree with.   I talk with liberals everyday.  Their nihilist perspective is chilling.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide