Author Topic: IMAM SLAMS CBS News For Trying To “Make Terrorist White”…”I’m Glad They Didn’t Make His Eyes Blue As Well”  (Read 371 times)

rangerrebew

IMAM SLAMS CBS News For Trying To “Make Terrorist White”…”I’m Glad They Didn’t Make His Eyes Blue As Well”

Yesterday, the Imam who calls himself the “Imam of peace” called out NYC’s Democrat mayor, Bill DeBlasio, for ignoring the Imam’s warnings about Islamic terror in NYC.

https://100percentfedup.com/imam-slams-cbs-news-trying-make-terrorist-whiteim-glad-didnt-make-eyes-blue-well/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Worth reading, thanks, especially when you see the 'whitewashing' of images of perps in the MSM.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline ConstitutionRose

I hope this gentleman has protection.  There are a lot of people who will want him gone.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.