Author Topic: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC ....Donna Brazile  (Read 453 times)

Offline endicom

Politico
Donna Brazile
Nov. 2, 2017

Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.

I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.

More... https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

Interesting, though she's surely defending her legacy.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 01:33:34 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC ....Donna Brazile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 02:14:49 pm »
Here's a gem from Brazile:

I had to be frank with him. I did not trust the polls, I said. I told him I had visited states around the country and I found a lack of enthusiasm for her everywhere.

buh bye  Hillary.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 02:26:01 pm »
So this race baiting POS writes a book. Who cares. She got caught rigging a debate at CNN against Donny, got caught rigging a Primary against The Bern and was routinely fired from campaigns her whole life for blatantly lying.

Offline endicom

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 02:35:46 pm »
Here's a gem from Brazile:

buh bye  Hillary.

That may well be true but I think her main purpose is to fend off any blame she expects to get for the defeat.

Her talk of the financial situation of the DNC is interesting. And she attributes that situation to Obama, Schultz, etc.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 02:58:42 pm »

Pure of heart Donna Brazile throws Hillary and DWS under the 2016 corruption bus BIG TIME

The Right Scoop    Nov. 2, 2017 10:48 am by The Right Scoop

Donna Brazile, who took over the DNC in 2016 after Debbie Wasserman Schultz was ousted, has penned an article today exposing corruption between the DNC and Hillary’s campaign that took place in last year’s election. It’s an excerpt from her new book.

The most unbelievable thing about this article, however, is how Brazile acts as though all of these corruption findings so disgusted her and put her in a state of agony to have to tell Bernie about it.

Here are a few excerpts:
POLITICO – Before I called Bernie Sanders, I lit a candle in my living room and put on some gospel music. I wanted to center myself for what I knew would be an emotional phone call.

I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process, as a cache of emails stolen by Russian hackers and posted online had suggested. I’d had my suspicions from the moment I walked in the door of the DNC a month or so earlier, based on the leaked emails. But who knew if some of them might have been forged? I needed to have solid proof, and so did Bernie.
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/pure-of-heart-donna-brazile-throws-hillary-and-dws-under-the-2016-corruption-bus-big-time/#ixzz4xHp52LPJ
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 03:03:27 pm »
Donna makes Roger Stone look like a choir boy. She has been garbage her whole life.