Author Topic: MSNBC panelist: NYC attack was ‘not Islam.’ In fact, it was ‘anti-Islamic’  (Read 839 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I don’t really have much to add to this, except to say that we’ve always been at war with Eastasia.

According to MSNBC panelist Malcolm Nance Chris Matthews is right when he describes yesterday’s terrorist attack evil.  It’s just not Islamic.

“It is evil. And what it is is you’re seeing the physical manifestation of a cult ideology. And what you’re seeing is not Islam, whatsoever. None of this is condoned, including the sacrificing and getting yourself killed at the end of a terrorist attack. None of that is Islamic. It’s anti-Islamic.
http://canadafreepress.com/article/msnbc-panelist-nyc-attack-was-not-islam.-in-fact-it-was-anti-islamic

So the Muslim guy mowing down innocents shouting “Allahu Akbar”  was really anti-Islam.  Make sense to anybody?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Frank Cannon

And there are still people out there confused at why PMSLSD and the Rat party have zero ratings and no one gives a shit about them.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Sounds like he's not a panelist, but an anti-panelist.

Makes about as much sense.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Suppressed

So the Muslim guy mowing down innocents shouting “Allahu Akbar”  was really anti-Islam.  Make sense to anybody?

Is someone who murders an abortionist in Christ's name a Christian? Or acting against Christian principles?

They are saying that this crime is against the principles of Islam.  For example: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,289100.msg1502506.html
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 08:08:07 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

They are saying that this crime is against the principles of Islam.
Islamic principles?  Oh, you mean those that urge jihad, which is mentioned 164 times in the Koran, sanctified as a special and divinely-blessed activity, a duty for Muslims and opportunity to gain divine favor?   

Are you living under a rock?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This moron will still be spouting this chit while the "not islam" islamists are dragging the knife across his throat!

Offline Suppressed

Islamic principles?  Oh, you mean those that urge jihad, which is mentioned 164 times in the Koran, sanctified as a special and divinely-blessed activity, a duty for Muslims and opportunity to gain divine favor?   

Are you living under a rock?

And stoning someone for working on the Sabbath is sanctioned in the Bible.

It seems that a majority (slim, perhaps?) of Muslims do not interpret the Koran as having a universal violent exhortation.  In any case, real-world experience shows that there are huge numbers of Muslims who are moderate, and they believe their interpretation is true Islam, regardless of what others think. 

That doesn't mean there's no danger, even from moderate Islam spreading, but the point was that a person proclaiming an act in the name of something doesn't mean that they are truly part of that group, unless we're going to say the murderer in Christ's name (e.g., stoning someone on the Sabbath) is a Christian being "Christian", or a Jewish person being "Jewish," just because it's in the Scripture.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The percentages vary in different studies but anywhere from 30-50+% of American muslims want Sharia law. Sharia courts are appearing in several states. Their principles are in direct conflict with our Judeo-Christian values. These muslims are not assimilating and have no intention of doing so. I think enclaves will form like the no-go zones in European cities.

They are told to go to other countries -hijera- and spread islam. They are told it is acceptable to lie- taqqiya. Jihad against infidels is preached in mosques. Somehow America survived and thrived before the first mosque was built in the early 1900s.

We are experiencing a clash of cultures. The muslims have been problematic for 1400 years. They follow the mad rantings of a seventh century pedophile. The savage who murdered the innocents in NYC was following Islamic principles to a T.

Remember the celebrations in New Jersey and muslim enclaves around the world on 911.

Our rulers are the agents of our destruction and political correctness is literally killing us.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline thackney

Only if you stop before reading the New Testament.

Mark 2:23-27
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

It seems that a majority (slim, perhaps?) of Muslims do not interpret the Koran as having a universal violent exhortation.  In any case, real-world experience shows that there are huge numbers of Muslims who are moderate, and they believe their interpretation is true Islam, regardless of what others think. 

That doesn't mean there's no danger, even from moderate Islam spreading, but the point was that a person proclaiming an act in the name of something doesn't mean that they are truly part of that group, unless we're going to say the murderer in Christ's name (e.g., stoning someone on the Sabbath) is a Christian being "Christian", or a Jewish person being "Jewish," just because it's in the Scripture.
You are living in fantasy land if you are trying to equate the teachings of Jesus Christ with the dialogue put up by Mohammed.

Where are the hordes of Muslim followers condemning the acts of barbarism done in the name of Mohammed? 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Where are the hordes of Muslim followers condemning the acts of barbarism done in the name of Mohammed?

There are plenty - if you choose to listen. 

I echo Suppressed's post above.   It is folly to go to war against a billion Muslims.  The schisms within that religion are many - blanket statements aimed at an entire religion are irresponsible and just promote more violence.    The radicals who promote violence should be rooted out and exterminated.  To do that, we need the help of the millions of peaceable Muslims including those Muslims that the radicals persecute for apostasy.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline RoosGirl

I echo Suppressed's post above.   It is folly to go to war against a billion Muslims.  The schisms within that religion are many - blanket statements aimed at an entire religion are irresponsible and just promote more violence.    The radicals who promote violence should be rooted out and exterminated.  To do that, we need the help of the millions of peaceable Muslims including those Muslims that the radicals persecute for apostasy.     

Oh reeeaaaalllly?!   :silly:

My wish for you is to relocate to one of those many Muslim countries you have so much admiration for, and preach your LBGT tolerance message.

I believe you find you are the radical who would be rooted out and exterminated.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Oh reeeaaaalllly?!   :silly:

Yes, really - are you sympathetic when your Christianity is lumped in with the idiocy and bigotry of Westboro Baptist or the KKK?   Of course not.   Islamofascism is the enemy.   Let's focus on the enemy - and enlist as many Muslims as we can in the fight.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
My wish for you is to relocate to one of those many Muslim countries you have so much admiration for, and preach your LBGT tolerance message.

I believe you find you are the radical who would be rooted out and exterminated.

Your wish is for me to be rooted out and exterminated?   You must be huffing paint [removed by Mod8]   
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 08:34:50 pm by MOD8 »

Offline RoosGirl

Yes, really - are you sympathetic when your Christianity is lumped in with the idiocy and bigotry of Westboro Baptist or the KKK?   Of course not.   Islamofascism is the enemy.   Let's focus on the enemy - and enlist as many Muslims as we can in the fight.

Right this moment I'm focusing on one of the enemies.  They are legion.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
MSNBC panelist: NYC attack was ‘not Islam.’ In fact, it was ‘anti-Islamic’

Your wish is for me to be rooted out and exterminated?   You must be huffing paint [removed by Mod8]
Your own quote delivered back at you is delicious.