Author Topic: NYC may require ‘death warning’ to accompany firearm permits  (Read 1288 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
NYC may require ‘death warning’ to accompany firearm permits
« on: November 01, 2017, 10:24:59 pm »
The New York City Council on Tuesday approved a measure requiring the Police Department to warn applicants for firearm licenses and permits about suicide and death.

The bill, Intro 1724, would instruct the NYPD to provide applicants for firearm licenses and permits with a mandatory health warning on death and suicide risks. It passed 44-2 and heads to Mayor Bill de Blasio’s desk for signature.

NYC Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito prefaced the body’s vote this week by equating it to the Surgeon General’s warning on cigarettes, hoping to ignite “a national movement” on the risks of gun ownership.

http://www.guns.com/2017/11/01/nyc-may-require-death-warning-to-accompany-firearm-permits/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online andy58-in-nh

Re: NYC may require ‘death warning’ to accompany firearm permits
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 11:23:04 pm »
Let them indulge their madness; no amount of evidence will ever serve to convince a masochist that he does not deserve to be beaten.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 12:47:09 am »
I keep promising myself I'm not going to do this again, but, well, I'm going to do it again.

Anti-Gun perspective from a Psychiatrist

https://www.thetrace.org/2015/11/gun-suicides-mental-illness-statistics/

Which is largely Wishful Thinking/Flat Out BS.

Large Scale Study of the Increase in number of Suicides, Psychiatry Itself Directly CAUSES

http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/2014/09/suicides-rise-dramatically-with.html

Our Tax Dollars Are PAYING these Scientistic FRAUDS to knowingly SELL Suicide and Murder.

We are paying them More of our money than we are paying Any Real Healthcare Sector of medicine.

http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/2016/05/govt-mind-control-tops-us-healthcare.html

What we ought to be labeling with Death Warnings is the entire 'Mental Health' Industry itself.

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 12:56:07 am »
Sounds fair, if they're also requiring labels on Planned Infanticide. 
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 12:59:09 am »
If your unfamiliar with the term Scientism;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientism

Essentially it's dressing up theories, ideas, and BS with scientific sounding jargon in order to sell them.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 02:13:34 am »
I personally think the city of New York needs to come with a Surgeon Generals warning that living in and or visiting NYC is hazardous to your health.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:14:07 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2017, 02:20:31 am »
any hotel, moviehouse and restaurant need the same warning posted at the door as a terrorist knows no one will be carrying inside, and can kill at will the patrons.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2017, 02:22:22 am »
Sounds fair, if they're also requiring labels on Planned Infanticide.

No way, Jose!

It's the camel's nose under the tent.

After a certain date it will be construed that all firearms come with said warning/advisors... and all owners imply agreement by possessing said firearm.

A law suit becomes as easy as picking money off the floor.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2017, 02:27:49 am »
No way, Jose!

It's the camel's nose under the tent.

After a certain date it will be construed that all firearms come with said warning/advisors... and all owners imply agreement by possessing said firearm.

A law suit becomes as easy as picking money off the floor.

That's exactly what this idiot Councilwoman wants.

IIRC she's part of that Bloomturd backed Mom's Demand Action crap.

They would pee themselves in sheer joy if they could get the Surgeon General to attach a warning label to all firearms.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 02:28:31 am by txradioguy »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2017, 02:41:12 am »
Who gives a shit. How many permits do they issue in NYC anyway? 2 a year if that.

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2017, 02:47:31 am »
   Hell, They even took away Bobby's gun a couple of times.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2017, 03:00:30 am »
   Hell, They even took away Bobby's gun a couple of times.

Bobby was a loose cannon. Nobody ever took Logan's gun.....ever.

Online corbe

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2017, 03:05:58 am »
   What you talkin about Willard, Logan beat up a NY City Council member and you have the audacity to call Bobby a Loose Cannon, Eames definitely mellowed Booby out.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2017, 03:23:25 am »
   What you talkin about Willard, Logan beat up a NY City Council member...

Yeah, and he threw his corrupt ass in jail, didn't he?

BTW, none of the chick sidekicks on that show were worth shit except for the last season....

Online corbe

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 03:32:43 am »
   Damn she is hot, I'll have to DVR more CI, for sure.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 03:40:54 am »
   Damn she is hot, I'll have to DVR more CI, for sure.

I hate to tell you this. I just checked the cable guide because I was curious why someone was bringing up an obscure 10 year old show. Turns out it is still being played.........on WE. You watch a lot of Women's Entertainment?

I guess you already know this but there is a Goren and Eames episode on at 1AM. Tuxedo Hill. Season One Episode 22.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2017, 03:42:41 am »
   What you talkin about Willard, Logan beat up a NY City Council member and you have the audacity to call Bobby a Loose Cannon, Eames definitely mellowed Booby out.

Mellowed out booby can be fixed; underwire and light padding. Voila!

Online corbe

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 03:50:56 am »
   I don't get WE Frank, I just shelled out $200 for NBA League Pass I can only afford Basic, Basic Cable now, fortunately my favorites like CNN and MSNBC are included.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 03:52:53 am »
Mellowed out booby can be fixed; underwire and light padding. Voila!

Shit. I misread his post and sent the thread down a rabbit hole. Thought we were talking about a detective show. My apologies.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 03:54:05 am »
   I don't get WE Frank, I just shelled out $200 for NBA League Pass I can only afford Basic, Basic Cable now, fortunately my favorites like CNN and MSNBC are included.

Well she is just as crazy as Bobby is so that is something. She just isn't that smart.

Online corbe

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2017, 03:58:35 am »
   I have yet to find a nude picture of her (not photoshopped) that shows me why I can't Love her.

Online corbe

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2017, 04:00:09 am »
   Houston STRONG!!!!!!!!
   Won the WS 2017