Author Topic: Feds interviewed-suspected NYC truck driver attacker in 2015  (Read 816 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

Re: Feds interviewed-suspected NYC truck driver attacker in 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 03:26:49 pm »
NYC police official called him a criminal rather than a jihadi or terrorist. He belongs in Guantanamo Bay- even Lindsey Graham says so.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 03:39:05 pm »
Saipov's name and address was listed as a “point of contact” for two different men whose names were entered into the Counterterrorism and Criminal Exploitation Unit’s list after they came to the United States from “threat countries,” one federal official told ABC News.

One of the two men has vanished and is being actively sought by federal agents as a “suspected terrorist.”

There goes the lone wolf theory. This jihadi traveled all over the country, and had traffic stops in several states. Wonder what he was up tp?

Offline austingirl

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 03:50:01 pm »
Listening to the presser, de Blasio called the jihadi "THE SHOOTER." I had to rewind to make sure I heard right. Bill is so programmed with liberal talking points, it is astounding. He went on the say that we must "solve the crime" and not point fingers at a religion or country or origin. And we need to look at gun laws. Cuomo is now bashing Trump's tweets and immigration policy. He goes on to speak about gun policy.

John Miller NYPD commissioner said this is not about islam and that hate crimes against muslims will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 04:23:00 pm »
The briefing began with a police official condemning the attack in the strongest terms. He said, "this is not okay." He didn't look like he was fourteen.  :pondering:

Offline austingirl

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 04:59:06 pm »
Judge Napolitano just lost me- he says this terrorist who committed an act of war against innocent people on our soil, cannot go to Guantanamo Bay because it would violate his Constitutional rights. I think the jihadi made it clear that he doesn't believe in the Constitution.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 08:09:48 pm »
Gateway pundit I believe is running a story that in turn, this terrorist was able to bring a bunch of other people into the country as well, over 20 in fact.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/breaking-trump-cancels-diversity-lottery-program-killer-brought-23-family-members/

What an irresponsible program, Obama, Clinton, Schumer, wanted to flood the country with these 3rd worlders, worse yet, Muslims. I really don't care if they are Christians, Buddhists, atheists, Hindus, Sikhs and so on.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 08:56:07 pm »
Judge Napolitano just lost me- he says this terrorist who committed an act of war against innocent people on our soil, cannot go to Guantanamo Bay because it would violate his Constitutional rights. I think the jihadi made it clear that he doesn't believe in the Constitution.

Is this animal a citizen of the US?  If not, what constitutional rights does he have? 

Offline austingirl

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 09:37:38 pm »
Is this animal a citizen of the US?  If not, what constitutional rights does he have?
The animal, who asked for ISIS flags to be placed in his hospital room today, is not a citizen.

If he is treated as an enemy combatant, he can be questioned without an attorney. If he is charged as a criminal, he will lawyer up.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2017, 09:40:57 pm »
Well when guns are involved, the Commies call for gun control. Now that we have had a few of these situations like Sandy Hook and this NY attack, can we call for Fed control? Let's outlaw the Feds and save lives.

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2017, 09:42:10 pm »
The animal, who asked for ISIS flags to be placed in his hospital room today, is not a citizen.

If he is treated as an enemy combatant, he can be questioned without an attorney. If he is charged as a criminal, he will lawyer up.

NY State prosecutor is about to read and itemize the charges .... per Fox.

We'll know the charges soon.

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2017, 09:45:17 pm »
Actually, we're waiting for the NY US Attorney General to speak .....

Offline austingirl

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2017, 09:48:56 pm »
The animal has declared himself an enemy combatant. I think we should, too.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2017, 10:20:36 pm »
Per US attorney at announcement of charges said the decision to declare him an enemy combatant is made at a much higher level.

This muzzie trash is bragging about his atrocity, proud of himself.

His cell phone had 3000 ISIS images. He made a dry run to practice. The authorities say he radicalized while in the US. How can they possibly know what was in his black heart in 2010? His name repeatedly surfaced in other terror investigations- another missed opportunity by those "protecting" us.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2017, 12:20:02 am »
Right in Virginia posted:
"NY State prosecutor is about to read and itemize the charges ...."

I'm wondering if it's possible for the feds to intervene, and take jurisdiction away from New York State? Perhaps because of the non-citizen terrorist aspect?

WHY I think this should be done:
The death penalty has been abolished in NY state.
But it can still be imposed in Federal Court.

If there's any way possible, Mr. Trump should order that the feds take this over, and see that the death penalty -- if it can be sought -- IS applied to this case.

Not only to justifiably punish the terrorist (which of course he deserves), but to send a clear message to the governor of New York, to the Mayor of New York City, to the democrat-communists, and to the left in general.

Rub their noses in this one!