Author Topic: Health Buzz: Stop Eating Too Much Black Licorice, FDA Warns  (Read 413 times)

rangerrebew

Health Buzz: Stop Eating Too Much Black Licorice, FDA Warns
« on: November 01, 2017, 12:43:18 pm »

Health Buzz: Stop Eating Too Much Black Licorice, FDA Warns
Something wicked this way comes – for your health.

By David Oliver , Associate Editor, Social Media |Oct. 31, 2017, at 10:50 a.m.

The Food and Drug Administration is wishing everyone a Happy Halloween – but with a cautionary twist for black licorice fans.

The agency recently put out a warning about the traditional Halloween treat, suggesting people eat the snack in moderation. And for good reason: For those who are 40 and older, consuming two ounces of black licorice every day for a minimum of two weeks could lead to irregular heart rhythm (what's known as an arrhythmia).

https://health.usnews.com/wellness/health-buzz/articles/2017-10-31/stop-eating-too-much-black-licorice-fda-warns

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Health Buzz: Stop Eating Too Much Black Licorice, FDA Warns
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 12:40:17 am »
May I be the first?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 12:45:50 am »
When people stop eating black licorice, their potassium levels typically return to normal and they don't have any permanent health issues, Dr. Linda Katz of the Food and Drug Administration said in a statement.

Hey Dr Linda. Why don't you go eff yourself and get a real job. This nit picky shit you are stirring up does nothing and will not effect one humans life on this planet.

And what you are selling is panic bullshit.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 12:54:52 am »
Who the bleep eats black licorice? Good lord, i've never met a fan of that nasty shite.