Author Topic: Muslim who BEHEADED Lee Rigby ‘converts prison inmates to Islam’: Large group of Muslims look up to him  (Read 296 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim who BEHEADED Lee Rigby ‘converts prison inmates to Islam’: Large group of Muslims look up to him
By Pamela Geller - on October 31, 2017

Prison isn’t the punishment most of us think it is, at least not for Muslims. They get their meals halal, their prayer mats, Qurans, and a whole army of new recruits to pray and plot with.

There is no greater hotbed for jihad recruitment than our prison systems – broken, soulless violent men in need of sanction. Islam is the answer.

Mind you, I was scheduled to lay a wreath in Woolwich in memory of Lee Rigby on Armed Services day when the UK banned me from entering the country. Muslim leaders who incite to jihad and hate are welcomed.

https://pamelageller.com/2017/10/muslim-beheader-converts-prisoners.html/

Offline dfwgator

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If UK play it smart, I think they can survive the Islamic invasion but they've got to be smart. They say there are towns over there that are all Muslim. There is no time to waste. They are probably at 4-5% from what I've heard. It's really when the Muslim population is 10% of the total that the problems start mounting up, even 7%. They've had those darn rape gangs, rapes in Rotheram. Luton I believe and of course, the city of Birmingham have many Muslims.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 03:18:24 am by TomSea »