Author Topic: Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says  (Read 12418 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The thing I never see addressed by these post-modern deconstructionist idiots is Who is going to Pay the bills - after they tear All of the existing order to pieces - to make their utopia run?

It's the old commie tactic of breaking it all down to taking control out of the power vacuum and killing all your enemies.

Problem is that these delusional goons are a minority, yet they think they can accomplish it here in the most well armed country in the world.

They only win this game if they can co-opt govt to use police and military to accomplish their agenda. True civil breakdown gets them slaughtered.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DiogenesLamp

The thing I never see addressed by these post-modern deconstructionist idiots is Who is going to Pay the bills - after they tear All of the existing order to pieces - to make their utopia run?

You've seen Zimbabwe lately?   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author

You've seen Zimbabwe lately?

Oh Yeah!

Redistribute Everything.

When the mobs raided the white owned farms, they took TV sets, even though they had NO electricity to run them.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Oh Yeah!

Redistribute Everything.

When the mobs raided the white owned farms, they took TV sets, even though they had NO electricity to run them.
Well, they did the same thing in NOLA, carried the big screens through a waist deep sewer...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Oh Yeah!

Redistribute Everything.

Which is basically what she says. Asking white people as to why they leave their wealth  to the children instead of POC.

Right after she implies that white people simply procreating is in itself racist.

I just wonder where that wealth is going to come from if white stop procreating and take themselves out of the gene pool, because she implies that that's the only way POC are going to acquire wealth, i.e by entitlement.

Just another welfare grift by another scam job liberal, till the money runs out.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

Which is basically what she says. Asking white people as to why they leave their wealth  to the children instead of POC.

Right after she implies that white people simply procreating is in itself racist.

I just wonder where that wealth is going to come from if white stop procreating and take themselves out of the gene pool, because she implies that that's the only way POC are going to acquire wealth, i.e by entitlement.

Just another welfare grift by another scam job liberal, till the money runs out.
She's just another genius who doesn't realize the money ran out 20 trillion dollars ago.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
She's just another genius who doesn't realize the money ran out 20 trillion dollars ago.

Yeah, we've got a whole bunch of those geniuses. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It is not fair, to employ "common sense" or statistics or probability or logic, in political arguments, any more.

The agenda of this lady (white-guilt), appears to be dumbing society down, such that those in the middle and upper levels, are shamed into living ever-more crappy irresponsible lives, to equal the bottom level.

And today it is not just high-schoolers and college aged people under still undergoing brainwashing campaigns.

There are a significant number/fraction of 30-40 somethings that are fully brainwashed, out and about voting and posting their agreement with this insanity.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

It's been said that if you accuse people of something they're not long enough, they'll naturally become what they're accused of.  It's self-fulfilling, and that's exactly what's been happening in the US since the 60's.

Back in the 1950s/60s,  both Eisenhower and Kennedy sent out armed federal troops to FORCE race-mixing in Southern states.  It was the closest Americans have ever come to another civil war.

The racial issue will never go away in a multi-racial balkanized empire and civil unrest and possible civil war will never go away as long as the empire keeps FORCING people to comply with unnatural decrees.

Offline KingsX

Your user name... "To Whose Benefit?"... says it all. 

Useful idiots on all sides are being master manipulated to implode an empire.
Who benefits?  Putin among others.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Back in the 1950s/60s,  both Eisenhower and Kennedy sent out armed federal troops to FORCE race-mixing in Southern states.  It was the closest Americans have ever come to another civil war.

The racial issue will never go away in a multi-racial balkanized empire and civil unrest and possible civil war will never go away as long as the empire keeps FORCING people to comply with unnatural decrees.

I believe you're over-reacting and blaming the wrong people.  If you want to assign blame, blame the judges who forced integration before people were ready.  (On the other hand, they would probably never have been ready.)

Once it became law, law enforcement people had to get involved.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline KingsX

I believe you're over-reacting and blaming the wrong people.  If you want to assign blame, blame the judges who forced integration before people were ready.  (On the other hand, they would probably never have been ready.)

Once it became law, law enforcement people had to get involved.

The first post-WW2 racial integration was done by presidential decree.

Online libertybele

...hmm...   If Having a 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, then what does a 'black nuclear family' promote?   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

• Wulf Anson Author
...hmm...   If Having a 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, then what does a 'black nuclear family' promote?   :shrug:

Actually, the black nuclear family isn't even a fiction to the Dems, since they've been hard at work destroying it since forever and a day.

Question I want asked of this TENURED buffoon, is "How many disadvantaged by 'White Privilege' POC do You have living in Your spare rooms on Your personal TAX PAYER PROVIDED dime"?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I dunno.  Since the introduction of the modern Welfare State, they're hard to find...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

• Wulf Anson Author
The excuse that Academic Freedom is a necessary prerequisite which excuses Tenure has long ago shown itself to be BS.

Clowns like this one - and Academia is drowning in them - need to be held accountable to those footing their bills.

Tenure needs to be abolished.

Offline Fantom

It's been said that if you accuse people of something they're not long enough, they'll naturally become what they're accused of.  It's self-fulfilling, and that's exactly what's been happening in the US since the 60's.

Problem is... White People have walked the talk of MLK. I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. Martin Luther King, Jr.

.... no other race has. Au contraire.... Time for Whites to act as a People again.... especially in our own lands.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:30:32 am by Fantom »
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Problem is... White People have walked the talk of MLK. I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. Martin Luther King, Jr.

.... no other race has. Au contraire.... Time for Whites to act as a People again.... especially in our own lands.

So folks should trade in their ideals for racism?   No thanks.   When conservatism becomes enmeshed in tribalism and identity politics, it will cease to be conservatism - at least of the American variety.

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Smokin Joe

So folks should trade in their ideals for racism?   No thanks.   When conservatism becomes enmeshed in tribalism and identity politics, it will cease to be conservatism - at least of the American variety.
Oh, now you stand on ideals. Not for the Baker, the Florist, the Photographer, the people who own the picturesque farm? Maybe you missed it, but the tribalism is alive and well out there in the ranks of Liberals already. "Conservatives" are just one tribe, and we'd better get our stuff together and at least acknowledge what we face.

C S Lewis

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Oh, now you stand on ideals. Not for the Baker, the Florist, the Photographer, the people who own the picturesque farm? Maybe you missed it, but the tribalism is alive and well out there in the ranks of Liberals already. "Conservatives" are just one tribe, and we'd better get our stuff together and at least acknowledge what we face.

So two wrongs make a right?   You want conservatives to withdraw from the GOP to become a motherflippin' white peoples' party?

No thanks.   I need to go take a shower.     

Offline Smokin Joe

So two wrongs make a right?   You want conservatives to withdraw from the GOP to become a motherflippin' white peoples' party?

No thanks.   I need to go take a shower.     
What did I say about a "White people's party"? Nothing. I mentioned Conservatives, who come, last I checked, in all sizes, shapes, and colors, and make their living in the professions I mentioned and a whole lot more.

YOU changed my statement to be racist. People like you are the enemy of Conservatism, lying about us, what we say, and can't even be fundamentally honest about the doings of the various liberal tribes, which are linked by a common ideology--and who incidentally, also keep bringing up the bit about "white", because they are trying to pressure anyone who isn't into their ranks.

Go ahead, take that shower. It will take more than soap and water to wash the stain of dishonesty from your posts.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:41:35 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Speaking of showers, I was wondering how you were going to soil this thread.  Accusing Briefers of racism is today's game. Good luck with that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
What did I say about a "White people's party"? Nothing. I mentioned Conservatives, who come, last I checked, in all sizes, shapes, and colors, and make their living in the professions I mentioned and a whole lot more.

YOU changed my statement to be racist. People like you are the enemy of Conservatism, lying about us, what we say, and can't even be fundamentally honest about the doings of the various liberal tribes, which are linked by a common ideology--and who incidentally, also keep bringing up the bit about "white", because they are trying to pressure anyone who isn't into their ranks.

Go ahead, take that shower. It will take more than soap and water to wash the stain of dishonesty from your posts.

Oh stop whining.  I responded to Fantom's post where he explicitly demanded that it's "time for Whites to act as a people again - especially in our own lands".   In "our" lands?   America is the land of white people?   And you then chimed in with criticism of my statement, not Fantom's, and added that "conservatives are just one tribe" and we'd better "get our stuff together" and "acknowledge that".   

On the basis of your implication that I misread you as supporting Fantom's abominable statement,  I apologize.    So let me ask you directly -  DO YOU SUPPORT OR CONDEMN FANTOM'S STATEMENT?     
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 12:53:23 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Speaking of showers, I was wondering how you were going to soil this thread.  Accusing Briefers of racism is today's game. Good luck with that.

Okay, den mother, let me ask you too - DO YOU SUPPORT OR CONDEMN FANTOM'S STATEMENT?   

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

The best way to look at how much tribalism has infected not only the Liberals but America as a whole...look at how everyone is a hyphenated something or other.

It used to be America bragged about being this great melting pot of different cultures and countries that mixed together to become one culture...American.

But now thanks mainly to Liberals everyone is isolated into their own little group and once again the party of the Klan and 'separate but equal" has everyone segregated off into their own little corner.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!