Author Topic: Having 'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor, report says  (Read 12423 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
A City University of New York sociology professor reportedly said in a tweetstorm last week that “the white-nuclear family” promotes racism, prompting a backlash on social media.

Jessie Daniels, described as an expert on “the Internet manifestations of racism” on her CUNY page, infuriated social media users after reportedly saying that white families promote racism by default.

The professor began her argument saying she learned that “the white-nuclear family is one of the most powerful forces supporting white supremacy,” adding that that families “reproducing white children” are “part of the problem” as they facilitate white supremacy in the country, Campus Reform reported.

She reportedly tweeted: “I mean, if you’re a white person who says they’re engaged in dismantling white supremacy but … you’re forming a white family (and) reproducing white children that ‘you want the best for’ – how is that helping [and] not part of the problem?"

She reportedly ended her arguement suggesting that “white people” should confront their racism and stop perpetuating inequality by leaving their homes for their children.

“Until white people are ready to confront their own family's racism (and) participation in systemic white supremacy, it's not getting dismantled,” she wrote. “Beyond just calling out interpersonal racism, white people who want to be engaged in the work need to ask themselves about housing wealth.”

She added: “White people: do you own your home? When you die, where's wealth in that house going? If it's to your children, you're reproducing (inequality).”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/having-white-nuclear-family-promotes-white-supremacy-says-new-york-professor-report-says.html
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Night Hides Not

Self-hating white beyotch.

This lady's screed doesn't apply to me, unless she's going to call my 3 kids "white Hispanics."
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Applewood

"reproducing white children" -- um...how are two white parents going to reproduce anything other than white children?  If this "professor" knows of a way that two parents of the same race can bring forth children of a different race, let us know.  She might be eligible for a Nobel.

Methinks the "professor" has been hitting the bong too often.

Offline Frank Cannon

Jessie Daniels, described as an expert on “the Internet manifestations of racism” on her CUNY page,

LOL. If you are teaching at CUNY you are not even an expert at cleaning vomit off toilets seats in a bar.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"reproducing white children" -- um...how are two white parents going to reproduce anything other than white children?  If this "professor" knows of a way that two parents of the same race can bring forth children of a different race, let us know.  She might be eligible for a Nobel.

Likely something stronger.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Well you could always kidnap one from Mali.   :whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

Jessie Daniels, described as an expert on “the Internet manifestations of racism” on her CUNY page,

LOL. If you are teaching at CUNY you are not even an expert at cleaning vomit off toilets seats in a bar.
I have had that typo problem, too, where I go to type a letter next to the 'Y' and hit the 'Y' instead. You'd think those people would proof read...

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline andy58-in-nh

Right. Because men fathering children by multiple women in poor, single-parent households dependent on Federal government handouts is clearly helping black people succeed and thrive.

If a real racist set about to destroy black families and condemn huge swaths of the black Americans to lives of poverty, crime and despair, they could do no better than the "solutions" that white, liberal Progressives have promoted for them during the past century. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Frank Cannon

I have had that typo problem, too, where I go to type a letter next to the 'Y' and hit the 'Y' instead. You'd think those people would proof read...

LOL. I know where you were going with that.

Offline Smokin Joe

Right. Because men fathering children by multiple women in poor, single-parent households dependent on Federal government handouts is clearly helping black people succeed and thrive.

If a real racist set about to destroy black families and condemn huge swaths of the black Americans to lives of poverty, crime and despair, they could do no better than the "solutions" that white, liberal Progressives have promoted for them during the past century.
Don't leave out the millions of black children who never even got to see the light of day...

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

I suspect people like this "professor" are looking to wipe out the white race.  If that's so, she had better be careful or she will be among the first ones to go. 

Offline dfwgator

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Why elevate this  :bs: to the level of a reasonable thesis?

Ignore her.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

So "white supremacy" is maintained by white folks marrying when others don't, and white folks keeping their children when others abort? 

Maybe those with bad habits should be counseled to change, rather than the other way around.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline RoosGirl

I guess when you're the only one interested in "the Internet manifestations of racism" you're the automatic expert on it.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Considering that racist screed, I'm surprised if she's not certified phrenologist.

This stuff sounds awfully close to what the Nazis said about the Jews.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 04:01:18 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

Ignore her.

I agree @Right_in_Virginia I find it really difficult to take anyone from NY seriously.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Ignore her.

You're absolutely right but it's more fun picturing her cleaning toilets at a run-down saloon.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You're absolutely right but it's more fun picturing her cleaning toilets at a run-down saloon.

With Humblegunner as her boss.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
With Humblegunner as her boss.

Now that is a name I've not heard in a very long time.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline KingsX

• Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong.

"They" keep changing the definition of "racism" to include more and more Whites.
But what they are really saying is:  if you're White,  you're a racist White supremacist.
So us "racist White supremacists" might as well embrace it and own it now.   

As Putin once said about "victory"... "it's in our genes, in our genetic code."

« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 06:02:19 pm by KingsX »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

"They" keep changing the definition of "racism" to include more and more Whites.
But what they are really saying is:  if you're White,  you're a racist White supremacist.
So us "racist White supremacists" might as well embrace it and own it now.   

As Putin once said about "victory"... "it's in our genes, in our genetic code."

It's been said that if you accuse people of something they're not long enough, they'll naturally become what they're accused of.  It's self-fulfilling, and that's exactly what's been happening in the US since the 60's.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The thing I never see addressed by these post-modern deconstructionist idiots is Who is going to Pay the bills - after they tear All of the existing order to pieces - to make their utopia run?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 06:07:03 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline DiogenesLamp

I guess when you're the only one interested in "the Internet manifestations of racism" you're the automatic expert on it.

If they only tool you've got is a hammer,  all your problems start to look like nails. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —