Author Topic: Trump and allies dismiss Papadopoulos as the 'coffee boy'  (Read 3682 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump and allies dismiss Papadopoulos as the 'coffee boy'
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2017, 08:50:06 pm »
Everyone wants to copy me.

Is "copy" code for something?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2017, 08:55:08 pm »
This is my all time favorite pie, blueberries and cream:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2017, 09:05:21 pm »

Wow!  I like that dish!  I have to get one for Mrs. Liberty....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2017, 09:13:20 pm »
                                  Trying to get back on topic here.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2017, 09:15:20 pm »
What's becoming frustrating @corbe is that it's more and more difficult to have a discussion with the "intellectual briefers" because the "misplaced ramblings" are now getting in the way.  Wit is one thing, clutter is another. But, hey, I'm the minority opinion so just continue to ignore it.    :shrug:

Tell me more about these "intellectual briefers."  I presume like you, right?  Just wanted to check before I started drooling and dragging my knuckles again....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2017, 09:17:33 pm »
                                  Trying to get back on topic here.

It's not a true discussion of Pie without at least a passing mention of Pecan Pie.  I like the china in that picture.  People neglect presentation far too much in the hustle and bustle of today's society.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2017, 09:20:57 pm »
   And a Buffalo Bills Fan to boot, what's not to love about this 'coffee boy'

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2017, 10:19:10 pm »
Tell me more about these "intellectual briefers."  I presume like you, right?  Just wanted to check before I started drooling and dragging my knuckles again....

I wish I could tell you more about the "intellectual briefers" @Cyber Liberty  But I can't.  Ask @corbe, I was quoting him.  "Intellectual briefers" is a manifestation of his cerebral cortex.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2017, 10:24:35 pm »
How is it Trump was chairing 'national security meetings' before even winning the nomination?

Sure would suck to elect someone unprepared...  22222frying pan
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline corbe

« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2017, 10:35:39 pm »
I wish I could tell you more about the "intellectual briefers" @Cyber Liberty  But I can't.  Ask @corbe, I was quoting him.  "Intellectual briefers" is a manifestation of his cerebral cortex.

Many, and I'd dare say MOST Briefers are far superior intellectually and characteristically to most of what I've seen at TOS, Trumpbart or most other places I hang on the Net @Right_in_Virginia
   I'm really sorry if my Trump funnies upset the proverbial apple cart of a perceived karma we're all suppose to adhere to now that Trump is ALL of ours President.
   I often ask myself that had Cruz been elected would I feel as slighted by stupid meme's that certain Trumpers would post on TBR and the answer I always get back is screw em they're just sore losers.  I wouldn't take your Cruz insults or anyone else's, no matter how stupid, as directed at me personally.  Send me back to the kiddy table, perhaps?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2017, 10:37:37 pm »
   And a Buffalo Bills Fan to boot, what's not to love about this 'coffee boy'

That dude looks inches away from committing "Mopery with Intent to Creep".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2017, 10:38:07 pm »

I will.  I've been getting so confused about these things lately, and I just thought I was getting addle-pated...   :shrug:

But I sure like pie.  I'm pretty lucid about that.  Pumpkin.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2017, 10:40:50 pm »
I will.  I've been getting so confused about these things lately, and I just thought I was getting addle-pated...   :shrug:

But I sure like pie.  I'm pretty lucid about that.  Pumpkin.

No addle-patting from me   :laugh:

(I like pie, too)

@Cyber Liberty

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2017, 10:54:54 pm »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2017, 10:58:20 pm »

That looks good, even better than peecan/pehcahn!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2017, 11:00:18 pm »
Sure would suck to elect someone unprepared...  22222frying pan
Yeah, Democrats did that the last two times before 2016...
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 11:02:46 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2017, 11:07:57 pm »
Yeah, we did that the last two times before 2016...

We did that with a guy who ate dog, and declared it tender.  (I ate dog, and found it tough.  I ate snake and found it tougher.  Ergo, dog is tender.)

I have a rule about determining if a boy is American:  Sit him down at a table.  Put a plate of meat down in front of him and tell him it's dog.  If he eats it, he's not American, it's that simple.  Obama sat down at that table, had a plate of dog offered, and he scarfed it down, declaring it tender.   Draw your conclusion.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2017, 11:20:59 pm »
We did that with a guy who ate dog, and declared it tender.  (I ate dog, and found it tough.  I ate snake and found it tougher.  Ergo, dog is tender.)

I have a rule about determining if a boy is American:  Sit him down at a table.  Put a plate of meat down in front of him and tell him it's dog.  If he eats it, he's not American, it's that simple.  Obama sat down at that table, had a plate of dog offered, and he scarfed it down, declaring it tender.   Draw your conclusion.
Dog, and horse, although the latter could be European. Out here either can be a vital help and a lifelong friend.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2017, 11:29:43 pm »
Dog, and horse, although the latter could be European. Out here either can be a vital help and a lifelong friend.

Where Obama is from, it's just food.   :shrug:

Tasty and tender.
I will NOT comply.