Author Topic: US coy on deployment of 'strategic assets' in South Korea video  (Read 369 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

US coy on deployment of 'strategic assets' in South Korea video
« on: October 31, 2017, 08:33:59 am »
Reuters

US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis says he cannot imagine the United States ever accepting a nuclear North Korea.

Last month, President Donald Trump agreed to send more of the Pentagon's "strategic assets" to South Korea on a rotational basis to deter North Korean provocations, but what exactly that means remains a mystery.

"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome