Author Topic: 1,000 NEW PRECISION MISSILES TO BOOST IDF'S OFFENSIVE CAPABILITIES  (Read 450 times)

Offline DemolitionMan

BY ANNA AHRONHEIM

Defense giant Rafael Advanced Defense Systems has been awarded a contract with the IDF to rapidly produce more than a thousand Spike LR2, fifth-generation electro-optical, precision-guided missiles, the company announced on Tuesday.

“This substantial production order... for the IDF will kick-start the Spike LR2 missile production earlier than expected,” read the statement, adding that “the IDF and future customers will be assured technical maturity, low risk and readiness for operation.”

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/WATCH-1000-new-precision-missiles-to-boost-IDFs-defense-capabilities-508276

"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome

Offline DemolitionMan

Re: 1,000 NEW PRECISION MISSILES TO BOOST IDF'S OFFENSIVE CAPABILITIES
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 07:58:29 am »

www.youtube.com/watch?v=algZSPKhMPM

Spike SR (Short Range) Guided Missile System on trials
"Of Arms and Man I Sing"-The Aenid written by Virgil-Virgil commenced his epic story of Aeneas and the founding of Rome with the words: Arma virumque cano--"Of arms and man I sing.Aeneas receives full treatment in Roman mythology, most extensively in Virgil's Aeneid, where he is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus. He became the first true hero of Rome