Author Topic: Trump calls for prosecution of Democrats after reports of impending indictments in Russia probe: 'DO SOMETHING'  (Read 2624 times)

Offline RoosGirl

It has got to suck going through life with no sense of humor.

Offline DiogenesLamp

What doesn't make sense to me is that he's tweeting when he should be on the phone with his Attorney General.

I said a week ago that Trump should order Sessions to appoint a special prosecutor to go after the Uranium One scandal.   

I really think that move is a no-brainer.   It might even get Mueller,  who is involved in the Uranium One scandal.   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline endicom

Offline libertybele

I said a week ago that Trump should order Sessions to appoint a special prosecutor to go after the Uranium One scandal.   

I really think that move is a no-brainer.   It might even get Mueller,  who is involved in the Uranium One scandal.

Gee, maybe Trump hasn't called on his AG, because he knows he's corrupt as well and trying to find someone to take his place.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I have no idea who she is @Right_in_Virginia I thought it was a painting but the image sleuths here on TBR inform me she's a model of Eastern European descent. 
   She met my 3 objectives in Avatar selection, Brunette, pretty and her bad eye covered up.

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

I don't find parroting Democrat-Leftwing Propaganda to be amusing.   Their ability to spread propaganda is a large part of what is wrong with the nation.

Amen, @DiogenesLamp

I love @corbe but The left does not need any help at all in tearing down the country or Trump.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 02:41:41 pm by mystery-ak »
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

The Clinton 'dossier' scandal has now been buried by Mueller's indictment of Manafort.  Obviously either Trump was sleeping or didn't connect the dots; that the 'special counsel' Mueller, that Rosenstein appointed was also part of Uranium One which Trump tried to bring focus to.  He couldn't get the media to report on Uranium One in a negative light so that scandal IMHO is buried as well.  Trump missed his chance at firing his AG and on down. Trump has lost this chess match.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-uranium-one-explainer-20171030-story.html

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

Well maybe he should ask Session to do something.. He is the President and the buck does stop with him.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What doesn't make sense to me is that he's tweeting when he should be on the phone with his Attorney General.

It makes sense if you understand why he tweets instead of being Presidential and showing real leadership.

Remember when everyone was making fun of Michelle Obama for taking selfies with hashtag signs for Twitter instead of using her position to take real world action? This is like that.

It’s commonplace on the left to substitute a superficial gesture for an actual effort. The temporary feeling of being “one of the good guys” replaces the work of actually doing good. President Trump is prone to the same impulse. He feels accomplished merely by achieving outrage or feedback, and then there is no need for something meatier.

But secondly, he is generally short on action even without the positive feedback loop of social media. That is not to say he never takes any action, he clearly has taken many. But it is to say he doesn’t do the hard work. The labor. He just doesn’t.

http://therightscoop.com/ben-shapiro-vs-donald-trump-these-tweets-are-worth-your-time/#ixzz4x69ubxtq

@Night Hides Not to put it in military parlance...he's choosing the easy left over the hard right.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Night Hides Not

It makes sense if you understand why he tweets instead of being Presidential and showing real leadership.

@Night Hides Not to put it in military parlance...he's choosing the easy left over the hard right.

...while being cheered on by his Orange Brigades.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
...while being cheered on by his Orange Brigades.

Which he interprets as wide spread "support" for his ineffective "leadership by tweet" mentality.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

Well, perhaps I'm jumping way ahead here ... but this very well could eventually lead to a call for impeachment proceeding; you know that the DEMS are in full attack mode and won't stop.  Can anyone say President Pence?

Silver Pines

It has got to suck going through life with no sense of humor.

@RoosGirl

I agree.

It also sucks being the most powerful man in the world and bleating at your fans in all caps, "DO SOMETHING!"

If you don't see something very wrong there,  you're looking at the squirrel.

Silver Pines

I have no idea who she is @Right_in_Virginia I thought it was a painting but the image sleuths here on TBR inform me she's a model of Eastern European descent. 
   She met my 3 objectives in Avatar selection, Brunette, pretty and her bad eye covered up.

LOL