Author Topic: This Is The Huge Anti-Trump Protest That Was Organized By... The Russians  (Read 566 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-31/huge-anti-trump-protest-was-organized-russians

From November 2016...

Protesters demonstrating against the election of Donald Trump made their voices heard again Saturday - taking to the streets of New York for the fourth straight day. A crowd of over 5,000 people gathered in Union Square around noon, their ranks rapidly growing and spilling out of the park.

Hand-drawn signs floated above the crowd, carrying messages like “Love Trumps Hate,” “Unacceptable,” and “Dump Trump.”

Chants of “black lives matter,” “popular vote,” and “America was never great” rang from the sea of dissenters.

So which 'leftist', anti-Trump group organized these 1000s of people to protest against their democratically-elected President?

Simple.

As The Hill reports, sixteen thousand Facebook users said that they planned to attend a Trump protest on Nov. 12, 2016 organized by the Facebook page for BlackMattersUS.

MORE AT LINK ABOVE

Please excerpt more judiciously Frank, Lawyers are expensive.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 11:11:57 pm by MOD8 »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Damnit! I remember when the IRA was just a bunch of boyos from South Belfast...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline endicom

Thousands attended protest organized by Russians on Facebook
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 12:45:17 am »
The Hill
Ali Breland
Oct. 31, 2017

Thousands of Americans attended a march last November organized by a Russian group that used social media to interfere in the 2016 election.

The demonstration in New York City, which took place a few days after the election, appears to be the largest and most successful known effort to date pulled off by Russian-linked groups intent on using social media platforms to influence American politics.

Sixteen thousand Facebook users said that they planned to attend a Trump protest on Nov. 12, 2016, organized by the Facebook page for BlackMattersUS, a Russian-linked group that sought to capitalize on racial tensions between black and white Americans. The event was shared with 61,000 users.

More... http://thehill.com/policy/technology/358025-thousands-attended-protest-organized-by-russians-on-facebook

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Thousands attended protest organized by Russians on Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 12:51:04 am »
I'm surprised the Vodka drinking slugs are capable of doing something.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 01:04:54 am »
   I think Frank posted this earlier.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline MOD8

Re: This Is The Huge Anti-Trump Protest That Was Organized By... The Russians
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 01:08:19 am »
Though different sources, same material-threads merged

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 01:35:32 am »
I'm surprised the Vodka drinking slugs are capable of doing something.
The slugs may be vodka drinking, but the folks running things are either more sober or have a much higher functional tolerance.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis