Author Topic: Gowdy: The Battle Is Not Just With House Democrats, . . . It's Also With The Dept. of Justice  (Read 293 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
cnsnews
Susan Jones | October 30, 2017 | 6:30 AM EDT

[excerpt]

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/gowdy-battle-not-just-house-democrats-its-also-department-justice

(CNSNews.com) – House Democrats “want all the facts” in the Trump-Russia investigation, “except who financed the dossier,” Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, told "Fox News Sunday."

Gowdy also complained about the Trump Justice Department, saying it’s no different than the Obama Justice Department when it comes to “transparency.”

Gowdy said House Republicans have been trying for a long time to find out if the FBI based its original Trump-Russia investigation on the unverified dossier (paid for by the Clinton team and Democrats), and whether the Obama administration then used that dossier to get FISA court warrants to wiretap Trump associates.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Gowdy also complained about the Trump Justice Department, saying it’s no different than the Obama Justice Department when it comes to “transparency.”

Why would it be any different?  So far as I know it's still mostly the same people.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Gowdy needs to decide which team he's rooting for.