Author Topic: Time cover shows Trump Cabinet as wrecking balls 'dismantling government as we know it'  (Read 592 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Time cover shows Trump Cabinet as wrecking balls 'dismantling government as we know it'
The Hill, Oct 26, 2017, Joe Concha

Time magazine shows Donald Trump's head in the form of a cartoon wrecking ball on the cover of its latest edition and argues that his Cabinet "is dismantling government as we know it."

The cover story, titled "While Trump Is Tweeting, These 3 People Are Undoing American Government as We Know It," explores the efforts of Housing and Urban Development chief Ben Carson , Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and Environmental Protection Agency head Scott Pruitt.

"If you look at these Cabinet appointees," Bannon said in February, "they were all selected for a reason. And that is the deconstruction."

More:  http://thehill.com/homenews/media/357311-time-cover-shows-trump-cabinet-as-wrecking-balls-dismantling-government-as-we

Well, here's a feel good story.   88devil

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I can think of nothing more in need of a wrecking crew than government as we know it"!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

I can think of nothing more in need of a wrecking crew than government as we know it"!

:thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline bolobaby

Good news, but let's gets some permanency behind some of this sh!t by legislating some real change.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!