Author Topic: Kathy Griffin Leaks TMZ Founder Harvey Levin's Phone Number: He's in Bed with Trump  (Read 481 times)

Offline ConstitutionRose

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/10/29/kathy-griffin-leaks-tmz-founder-harvey-levins-phone-number-hes-bed-trump/

Kathy Griffin attacked TMZ founder Harvey Levin and leaked his personal phone number in a video posted online Saturday, accusing the media personality of being “in bed” both with Hollywood figures and President Donald Trump.
In the 17-minute video, titled “A Hell of a Story,” Griffin played a voicemail from Levin — long considered one of the most influential media personalities in Hollywood — in which his personal phone number could be heard.

“So, that’s his number. I don’t have a minute to call him. Maybe you do,” Griffin says in the clip.

TMZ was instrumental in breaking the news in May of this year that Griffin had participated in a photo shoot in which she posed with a bloodied, fake severed head meant to resemble that of President Trump.

The 56-year-old My Life on the D-List star drew swift condemnation from both sides of the political aisle over the image; she was quickly fired from her hosting duties on CNN’s annual New Year’s Eve coverage, and saw the cancelation of numerous tour dates on her cross-country comedy tour.

“I just want you guys to know Harvey Levin, Harvey Levin a blogger, is very much in bed with everyone from Hollywood to Donald Trump,” Griffin said in the video.

In the video at the link she looks bizarre. 
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 07:26:19 pm by ConstitutionRose »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline RoosGirl

That's not a pleasant picture to have in your head.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

She may have a shot at an insanity plea ...