Author Topic: FINALLY, A Definitive Timeline Showing When Clinton, DNC Started The Russian Dossier  (Read 334 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Politics
FINALLY, A Definitive Timeline Showing When Clinton, DNC Started The Russian Dossier

Chuck Ross
Reporter
1:48 AM 10/28/2017

There has been much confusion in the media — and thereby, the public — about who funded the infamous Trump dossier. Some outlets have incorrectly reported that Republicans began financing the dossier before the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee took over last Spring.

But that is incorrect. Democrats are solely responsible for the dossier, which was passed around by their research firm, Fusion GPS, to Beltway reporters and select lawmakers during the heat of the presidential campaign.

Here is the definitive timeline of how it all transpired.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/28/finally-a-definitive-timeline-showing-when-clinton-dnc-started-the-russian-dossier/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This should be mandatory reading.

Thanks for posting.

Offline skeeter

There currently are cases of graft and bribery at the highest levels going on in China and South Korea. Politicians are going to jail.

I hope I don't live to see my country fall below those countries as far as moral tolerance for corruption.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Note that McCain personally took this Russian dossier to Comey on Dec 9, 2016 --- after Donald Trump was elected.